Our valued sponsor

Other online Banks like REVOLUT

EdwarDuica

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
Hello friends , what other online banks do you know ? like revolut , other then : monese , monzo , n26 , bonqu , paysera , mistertango , Leupay ......
virtual banks to create virtual cards and ibans ....

There are a lot of threads about this already. Here some recent/active ones:

Reactions: EdwarDuica
thanks , i tried to signup to bunq but they don’t accept my country .... i also tried cim banque but they ask me for a documet that i can’t provide :( ...
i tried neat.hk wich is like revolut but they as for passport , wich i don t have ..... i also emailed sepaga but is looking like they don t offer servicess for personal accounts ?!? just for corporates? anyone knows about it if they offer personal accounts?

i’m looking to open a personal bank account , offshore , wich is very safe to keep your savings . and maybe to have nice feauteres , like money request , making virtual cards , low fees for transfers and so on ....
i’m looking in this area : switzerland , uk , luxembourg, hong kong , japan , singapore ..... does anyone knows about it? any other regions are welcome but these are more likely, thanks in advance .
what is your recommendation? :)
i will highly appreciate your efforts to answer me , thanks guys

thanks , i tried to signup to bunq but they don’t accept my country .... i also tried cim banque but they ask me for a documet that i can’t provide :( ...
i tried neat.hk wich is like revolut but they as for passport , wich i don t have ..... i also emailed sepaga but is looking like they don t offer servicess for personal accounts ?!? just for corporates? anyone knows about it if they offer personal accounts?

i’m looking to open a personal bank account , offshore , wich is very safe to keep your savings . and maybe to have nice feauteres , like money request , making virtual cards , low fees for transfers and so on ....
i’m looking in this area : switzerland , uk , luxembourg, hong kong , japan , singapore ..... does anyone knows about it? any other regions are welcome but these are more likely, thanks in advance .
what is your recommendation? :)
i will highly appreciate your efforts to answer me , thanks guys

what is your country? because for UK it's not easy to open one, and ost of countries you list they don't open remotely

if you need offshore for saving i think better to find something in Belize or similar countries in the Caribbean