Our valued sponsor

Panama Bank Account ( Possibly active account)

zubijs

Jun 14, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

So currently we are seeking to set up a Panama bank account we already have a Panama company , but we are struggling to set up the corporate account. I am aware that now its harder after Panama papers and obviously compliance gets harder every year as do the regulations, however we have partners there and we must be able to execute domestic transfer as well as international ones to our suppliers, so a Panama bank account is a must, nothing else will do. The UBO is an EU citizen no PEP or any past experiences in high risk business or something that may hold him back . As well as all background checks come up clean and there is very little online presence, the business is a trading company , and the UBO has substantial experience in the filed.

With that background being given , we want to see if there are any suggestions to what bank or company we should approach to help us set up the account. Please note that we would rather do this remotely to save us a trip, and yes I have checked it is possible to open the account remotely, not the most popular choice but its possible. So any banks or law companies that we may approach?
As we are currently quite delayed and enduring financial penalties from our partners maybe someone is offering a ready made account , that is active that we could purchase or use , by giving 5-10% of incoming transactions.
Our initial deposit is 600K USD. We are real seeking for a solution ASAP and we are sure we can agree on a deal asap.

Thank you!

As we are currently quite delayed and enduring financial penalties from our partners maybe someone is offering a ready made account , that is active that we could purchase or use , by giving 5-10% of incoming transactions.

lol......this tells me all I need to know about your business.

Good luck.

You need a csp or lawyer when it concerns Panama company, the choice may be limited.

With this kind of offer, you will get only scammers approach you !

Did you try Banco Lafise Panama or Caja de Ahorros?

Did you try Banco Lafise Panama or Caja de Ahorros?
Hey, no I checked the pages, I never heard of them, how do we approach them, as I doubt that sending an email to the info mail will be of any success. Can you assist on providing a contact ? And how long does it take to set up on average for a simple low risk business model, if you know an average.
Thanks!

Hey, no I checked the pages, I never heard of them, how do we approach them, as I doubt that sending an email to the info mail will be of any success. Can you assist on providing a contact ? And how long does it take to set up on average for a simple low risk business model, if you know an average.
Thanks!
I can try :)

If your company is new with less than 6 months of operational history in Panama, your chances of getting an account in Panama are slim even if you fly there personally. Notice of Operations would also help to solidify your connection to Panama. If your partners in Panama aren't non-resident IBC's like your company, but real local businesses, a reference letter from one or two would vastly improve your chances.

With that said, your willingness to pay a 10% fee for the use of someone else's account, it's more likely you need some laundry detergent for your smelly socks. Look into South Africa for this. Also Puerto Rico should work. Panama is useless for this stuff for the time-being, you may as well try your luck in France or Germany.

Zubijz, it can be done other ways, certain LLP's in select countries for eg...

Here we go a new member joins and on very first post offers to do the impossible. Wait for the "PM me and I will help you" followed by forum ban after the OP gets scammed. That train is never late.

• Haha
Reactions: Bmw850
I'm a chartered accountant and I'd never undermine my own business by providing free advice around issues such as this

I browse these forums for amusement really, hearing some great stuff from contributers but some absolute rubbish from others

Latest Threads