Our valued sponsor

panama vs argentina

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
between panama and argentina, which country has more lax tax laws regarding legal residents only having offshore bank accounts since both countries are technically third world countries? can someone please tell me. thank you.

between panama and argentina, which country has more lax tax laws regarding legal residents only having offshore bank accounts since both countries are technically third world countries? can someone please tell me. thank you.
There's nothing illegal about having an offshore bank account. And Panama is a territorial taxed jurisdiction.

Reactions: negon
Argentina??? Please, are you mad? I'm from Argentina, I don't recommend you put any dolar here, the tax are around 35% for profit, vat 21% and anothers taxes around 10%. Argentina doesn't have any OFFSHORE BANK legislation. Argentina is not a third world country, as maybe people knows that Argentina is the best country in GBP in Latinamerica, more thna Brazil and Mexico. I don't recommend you argentina's bank system is so restrictive for local and foreign inverstors.
If you have any question, please, let me know it.

Go for Panama as so many already have done and suggested it's easy to incorporate there and you gain some tax benefits. If you want to keep your privacy you want to look into nominees or a different jurisdiction like Belize!

Latest Threads