Our valued sponsor

Panamanian Company with Cyprus bank Account??? Help!!!

jpgaviria

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
HI Everyone I am new to this world of offshore corporations and everything here, I really like this topic and I have basically learned a bit by myself.

So the situation is this, Me and my dad we opened a company in panama, he is a panamanian citizen by naturalization . I am not. I currently reside in Germany. I am a Colombian Citizen. We have a company which is in Panama and the physical office is in Panama. Quote here:

<<snipped>>" (this is a link to the actual website with the text)

For personal preference we would like to create an offshore bank account, I am able to sign papers and because the owner of the company is my dad, he is able to transfer me the company incase of me needing to travel personaly or any other thing to open the bank account.

Currently I have an opportunity to open the bank account in cyprus with he help of another company specialized in this situations , I don't know if to trust the banks in cyprus because of what happened not so long time ago.

Which Banks would you recommend me to open a bank account? Anonimty is not necessary but it will be a plus, I contacted two banks in switzerland UBS and Cimbanque but they are not opening accounts for Panamanian Companies, also contacted ABLV in Latvia and said the same thing.

WE ARE NOT DOING ILLEGAL BUSINESS BY ANY MEANS

Help in this topic would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I have an opportunity to open the bank account in cyprus with he help of another company specialized in this situations , I don't know if to trust the banks in cyprus because of what happened not so long time ago.
I had no problems with my Cyprus account at any point the last 7 years and don't expect any troubles any time in the near future. However, to open a Panama Corporation is a possible solution I would go personally for a Belize corp if privacy matters.

Reactions: jpgaviria
I had no problems with my Cyprus account at any point the last 7 years and don't expect any troubles any time in the near future. However, to open a Panama Corporation is a possible solution I would go personally for a Belize corp if privacy matters.
Thank you!! Are you with Bank of Cyprus or which bank would you recommend me in Cyprus? The corporation is already formed in Panama (20 years ago) , Belize is not a bad idea, I would look into it. Thank you very much!!

Latest Threads