Our valued sponsor

Paraguay driver´s license

mrsv

Nov 29, 2022
South America
Visit site
So I am wondering if anyone here knows any way to get the Paraguay DL fast without having to do all the regular process to get it. I need the REAL and LEGAL one. I sort of asked my attorney about it but she didn't got it. I don't plan to drive or do anything crazy with it but it would be useful for me to have it.

So I am wondering if anyone here knows any way to get the Paraguay DL fast without having to do all the regular process to get it. I need the REAL and LEGAL one. I sort of asked my attorney about it but she didn't got it. I don't plan to drive or do anything crazy with it but it would be useful for me to have it.
Are you physically in PY?
If yes, go to the city hall (municipalidad). Each city has one and you get it there.
In poorer cities it's easier, you only pay about 300.000 PYG and wait about 5 days.

They have a computerized system now that is very difficult to circumvent. The guy above is right, the first step is to visit a municipality and get information. I had my old and long expired license renewed last month and they only required a computer "eye and ear test" (to check my response to various road situations). I was in and out with a brand new license in 15 mins.

They have a computerized system now that is very difficult to circumvent. The guy above is right, the first step is to visit a municipality and get information. I had my old and long expired license renewed last month and they only required a computer "eye and ear test" (to check my response to various road situations). I was in and out with a brand new license in 15 mins.
I found some info online but not sure if you can trust online information so I will go and find out. My problem is I never got a license so they might ask me for more stuff that's why I was asking here.

Latest Threads