Our valued sponsor

Paying tax on Forex

The Swiss authorities will notify the Danish authorities about your activities, regardless of what passport you show them.
I can only tell you, don't f**k with Danish TAX authorities. They may give away billions to smart people in the USA but if you are resident in Denmark they will f**k you forth and back regardless what you do.

Leave the country and take on a second citizenship or even give up your DK citizenship, so you will be free.

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
So it's not possible for me to trade on Dukascopy under a Moldovian passport, withdraw the money on a company in Moldova and live in Denmark with a Romanian passport without the Danish authorities telling me nothing?
Does anyone in Denmark know you're also a Moldovan citizen? Did you use your Moldovan identity/Moldovan passport for something in the past, especially when communicating with some officials?

Do you have way of having a residential address in Moldova? Can you get utility bill or similar document for such address?

If the answer to the first set of questions is no, and answer to the second set of questions is yes; then it is possible - though you must remember it can backfire in a few years.

Does anyone in Denmark know you're also a Moldovan citizen? Did you use your Moldovan identity/Moldovan passport for something in the past, especially when communicating with some officials?

Do you have way of having a residential address in Moldova? Can you get utility bill or similar document for such address?

They know i have double citizenship sadly

Yes, i go to Moldova once in 2 months so this ain't a problem

Well, the easies way for me in this case is to open a account/company in my sisters name then.

Stop saying that tax rate it gives me shivers thinking about it nai¤%.

Well, it's overall a very great country with a truly good social system but when talking about taxation it's horrible)))

Since I am forex trader myself and I run a big forex site, I have regularly newbies coming to me with the same question about forex and taxes.

Then when I ask them if they already earn like 3 months in a row, they answer that they are just on demo account LoL.

First of all, make sure you are able to make consistently profit on forex, which is not that easy.

Then I would open a SRL in Romania and trading account with a broker under that SRL. 3% tax from revenue is not bad in my opinion.

Latest Threads