Our valued sponsor

Payment Processor for 3rd W country

You need to be specific to where you live and what business you are into, what are you selling?

That said, there is no easy fix! You need to setup something in a country where your core business can be accepted, so you need to structure your setup to fit the payment processors needs, more in the mentor group gold.

Reactions: Pendula
Something you have experience with, are they new ?

I haven't used it personally but I know other developers from Latam that have used it in their services for payments.

They aren't new and aren't very known worldwide but in Latam, they handle payments in local currencies for big corps like Dropbox, Uber, Wix, Booking.com, DiDi, and many others.

They had their IPO on Nasdaq the last month: Payment company DLocal raises $617.65 million in U.S. IPO

Reactions: uplana
Setup something with some of the major processors you can find here:

If you need more help and want to setup something up that will work for you with a UK LTD or other EU entity but for high risk business I would recommend you to have a look inside the mentor group gold. The money you pay for the membership is a fraction of what you get out of it.

Hello,

sorry for a very specific question. Is there any bank card payment processor working with clients from Belarus (3W country)?
The answer to your possible question is why we do not use a national payment service: 99% of them do not support foreign cards, and the rest 1% with huge tariffs and terrible conditions.

Thank you very much for any information.

Regards

Reactions: Pendula
Hello,

sorry for a very specific question. Is there any bank card payment processor working with clients from Belarus (3W country)?
The answer to your possible question is why we do not use a national payment service: 99% of them do not support foreign cards, and the rest 1% with huge tariffs and terrible conditions.

Thank you very much for any information.

Regards
right on point

Latest Threads