Our valued sponsor

Payment processor that doesn't require a company for shopify or woocommerce

Percival

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm into dropshipping, could you suggest me a payment processor that doesn't require a company while dropshipping?
I used stripe before but I wanted to stop because I was over 2000$ in transactions, and I heard that they ask for company documents when you go over 2000$ in transactions, and if you don't provide them company documents they block your money.
I can use my real documents and my real info but I prefer not to set up a company, I live in Italy and here just to keep open a company and pay the accountant I should pay around 2000€.

If I am not wrong , You can apply for self proprietorship with every Payment service provider, Just use
Business Name = Your name
Business Address= Your address
TAX/VAT number= Your own ID

Are you absolutely sure that applies even for sole proprietorships? I'm aware that it's costly and difficult to form companies (SRL/SPA), but 2,000 EUR per year for a sole proprietorship sounds crazy.

Accounting work is unavoidable and something you should do anyway so that you can pay your taxes accurately. You can ask around for quotes from different accounants.

The way the payment market is regulated in Europe and the way those regulations are interpreted, you are expected to register as a trader/sole proprietor or a company in order to process payments online.

You can try PayPal, Skrill, and other e-wallets but even if you get by initially, they will eventually want to see proof that you are a company.

Hi, I'm into dropshipping, could you suggest me a payment processor that doesn't require a company while dropshipping?
I used stripe before but I wanted to stop because I was over 2000$ in transactions, and I heard that they ask for company documents when you go over 2000$ in transactions, and if you don't provide them company documents they block your money.
I can use my real documents and my real info but I prefer not to set up a company, I live in Italy and here just to keep open a company and pay the accountant I should pay around 2000€.
Why not use a company in the USA, register your company in the USA and build your drop shipping website, that way it will save you alot, stripe is a good company to work with

could you tell me how much I will spend? I need also to pay accountant?
well i failed to ask first where your target customer is.

if your target customer is in italy and your store is in Italy then you certainly need to play by the regulations in Europe.

But for me what i would do is to:
1. register my company in USA and get my EIN.
2. Setup my e-commerce website using wordpress and woocomerce, and list my products on the store.
3. Apply for stripe account and submit the documents you got from your business registration in USA.
4. then open a business account with payoneer or transferwise.
5. once some one makes sells on your store you can then dropship to the person from any where you are sourcing the products from.

then use transfer wise or payoneer to transfer money to your Italy account or vendors bank account.

This method will only cost you $500 - $1000 one off payment.

And an annual cost of $100 paid every year.

You don't need to hire any account, and you can transact up to $2billion dollars with out issues as long as you keep sending or delivery goods to the buyers using your dropship or fulfilment company, because if you fail to deliver goods the buyers may ask for charge back.

you mean $2000 daily transaction?

hmmm, if you have a "business" which can't pay 2000 euro per year for accounting and stuff it may not be worth it. Or you simply jump around between the processors there are.

Otherwise, most people form a company say UK or similar low cost places, get everything setup and good is, no accounting etc. most often such solution last for at least 2 years at a time.

In the mentor group gold you have a complete guide on how to setup exactly that, including links to all provider you need even payment processors.