Payoneer experience?

Artemis Eleutheria

Yes, I know that.

I would rather like to know if it has been smooth sailing for those that have been using it, or if there have been any issues after you have set it up and once you start using it.

Wenoff

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I am using Payoneer and I have not any problem still now, but it is more expensive comparing to other EMI.

Artemis Eleutheria

Do you have a personal account or a business account?

If you are paying subcontractors/freelancers have they experienced any issues on the receiving end?

Wenoff

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Do you have a personal account or a business account?

If you are paying subcontractors/freelancers have they experienced any issues on the receiving end?
I have a personal account and I use it to receive payments from companies. I am not paying anybody.

Artemis Eleutheria

Do you use the feature of transfering into your own bank account or the Payoneer debit card to access your funds?

I have to pay people, but want to make sure that they will not experience any issues by receiving through Payoneer.

Have set up account, which was easy enough, but customer service is crap and setting things up and ensuring that it will work has been difficult.

Wenoff

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have transfer money to my bank account and I have used Payoneer debit card and everything was ok.

The customer service is the worst I have ever seen and you need to lose a lot of time to talk with one of them and to have a solution.