Our valued sponsor

PayPal Hong Kong withdrawal fee

dotpedal

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I just moved to Panama and want to stop using my Canadian corporation ASAP.

I was looking into Hong Kong and it seems like a great option for me. On the international PayPal fees website there is no mention of a 2.5% withdrawal fee when withdrawing us dollars to a USA bank account from PayPal, but on the Hong Kong PayPal website it says there is a 2.5% withdrawal fee

Does anyone have experience with this? Does PayPal charge you a withdrawal fee when withdrawing us dollars from your Hong Kong paypal? I plan to use airwalletx us bank details on PayPal then move the money to a Singapore bank for safekeeping and inevstment.

It will be 4.4% to receive and rip off conversion.
then additional 2.5% to withdraw to usd account.

but to add usd account it will take you 2-4 weeks of emails and calls to customer support before those headless chickens allow you attach a usd bank account to the PayPal account.

It will be 4.4% to receive and rip off conversion.
then additional 2.5% to withdraw to usd account.

but to add usd account it will take you 2-4 weeks of emails and calls to customer support before those headless chickens allow you attach a usd bank account to the PayPal account.
With merchant rates its lower, around 3.7% for 10kusd+. No conversion fee if you receive and withdraw usd, 2.5% fee to withdraw usd.
You can add usd account online without having to call.

Latest Threads