Our valued sponsor

paypal issue

Nicolas

Offshore Agent
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello i'm new here and i do apologize for my english which is not great at all !

So my problem is i get restricted on my current account at paypal. I have other legit business but this one is not.

I heard if i get this account fully restricted, they will blacklist my name / first name / bank account / website.

So my question is : can i give them all documents needed to solved the problem even if the company will be created 1 year after the paypal's account creation ?

And if i get blacklisted, should i use a nominee plan ?

Ps : i had 50.000 usd block on the account right now and my website makes more than 100.000 usd / month. I sell services all over the world (linked to video games).

Thank's for your lights,

Regards,

Nicolas

With that sort of money outstanding / blocket by PP I would do what I can to provide the documents they require! if you have nothing to hide you may be fine to do so.

If you what ever reason should get banned by PP you will need to create a new offshore company with nominees and make sure that the nominees will provide the required documents. It will go and cost you something but if that's your only option you may be fine with it.

Reactions: myhand and clemens
Well the thing is the api will work with the same website and if i can't resolv the case now, i had to start over everithing (nominee will chang nothing at this point) ... Do you know any other website like paypal, working with offshore company ? Like VAD can't work with this system i have to find another way to get my money in case of i will be ban from paypal.

Thank's for you help

paypal is very fast on restricting accounts - main reason are in general automated systems which focus on detecting fraud on paypal customers. in my experience if you can tell them that you are a real person without frauding the system they are fine with it. In my case they were not even interested in which sort of business I am doing, they just wanted my personal documents to verify that I am the owner of the account.

I had several cases in the past with blocked accounts and everything was solved within days by providing them documents about the company holding that account - expecting that you don't have problems with customers opening cases against you. The blocked 50k should be enough reasons for you to get in contact with them to solve the case.

PS: Dont use any VPS services because you will instantly get autoblocked by their fraud detection system.

Reactions: cyprusbanker
Thank's for the answer.

I have called them allready and say i have no company linked to this business but i will create one to match with their requirements. But i still don't know if they will let me continue my business because i will create this company, 6 months later i create the business account ! Do you think that will be okey in this case ?

They got my real identity, my real adress, phone number and i dont use VPS.

Reactions: cyprusbanker
I never used any VPS, I got blocked by different reasons (i.e. if you suddenly start getting lot of money, they have to investigate you cause of money laundring laws - just as an example) - they have several triggers, where they do give you a call or call (indian call center mostly)

most of the time I understood their reasons for it (they all seem to be automatic triggers), they just care for laws and their customers. I was never asked about the type of my business actually just had to provide documents for identification of the account owner)

first of all they just limit or block your account and demand your action, I know several persons who were blocked because they used some sort of VPS - they could clear the trouble up, but it really looked like they triggered some fraud detection.

From my experience, if you dont mess with their customers or break any laws (which could harm them) they don't care what you're doing. just comply with their terms and they will be happy to earn money from you :) but it can be a hassle.

I have no personal experience with paypal + offshore yet

There are service available who can unlimit a PayPal account and even withdraw money from limited paypal accounts. I have been using one provider last week which I tried to see if he really is able to help sorting this out and solve my issues with PP. He actually did a great job and everything is ok now.

I have PP personal but also a business PP but not have real company for it but I asked PP about this last week on phonesupport
and as I understand it not really need company docs as you can run as sole proprietorship so I have it now on some e-com sites
but not used it more then small test. Not much help maybe for your problem Nicolas but you have a business account so
If they allowed you to collect payment for long period of time sounds like still should be ok, maybe just more verification. Good luck

contact @auric to get the account unblocked / unlimited again. the documents he provides seem to work.

Latest Threads