Our valued sponsor

Paypal witch county ?!

EdwarDuica

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
hello i heared that some paypals are more safe then another depeanding on witch counties are ... i mean more friendly to not get limited easly , so my question is sitch countries paypal are more friendly?

PayPal will limit you no matter what. Stay away from this horrible platform. Plus customer experience is NONEXISTANT. Only good for consumers because of their lax chargeback rules
yes i know that :( they stuck money with no real reasons !!! they bad

PayPal will limit you no matter what. Stay away from this horrible platform. Plus customer experience is NONEXISTANT. Only good for consumers because of their lax chargeback rules
yes i know that :( they stuck money with no real reasons !!!

Never had any issue with PayPal since 2014 and I put a lot of money through it, so I think what you say is more individual. Many sellers are doing things against ToS selling stuff that are not allowed, get too many chargebacks and later complain on service. Support is great give them a phone call they resolve most of problems in minutes. However, PP fees at least for my country are very high. 4.9% international transactions + another 2.5% on Withdrawal since they force you to use their currency conversion.

Latest Threads