Our valued sponsor

PaySera or ePayments - is it the same and what is best?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't see what the difference is between Paysera and ePayments! I see that Paysera offers payment processing at some stage but is there anything else?

Will you get your own IBAN account number with PaySera and would you say PaySera is better than ePayments?

Both paysera and epayments provide unique iban.
USD and EUR cards available.
Epayments daily withdrawal limit is 3000 while paysera is 600.
The rest looks the same,both of them are quite good.

Both paysera and epayments provide unique iban.
USD and EUR cards available.
Epayments daily withdrawal limit is 3000 while paysera is 600.
The rest looks the same,both of them are quite good.

Hi, ePayments lets you withdraw 20K (EUR or USD) per day, with a maximum of 60K per 4 days. Car loading was downgraded from 20K a day to 10K a day like a few days ago. I've no experience with Paysera.

I used both. But had both accounts closed because both have derisked over the years.
-Seems like Paysera has stricter compliance.
-I think Paysera works with a network of banks so when you send funds from them it could leave from any number of banks whereas with epayments they they have their own bank in the UK (I think anyways).
-Paysera has many more currencies like AUD and CAD etc, but ePayments only has EUR, GBP, USD maybe couple more.
-ePayments you can upload money and send via bitcoin. You cannot do this via Paysera.
- both have decent support.

I used both. But had both accounts closed because both have derisked over the years.
-Seems like Paysera has stricter compliance.
-I think Paysera works with a network of banks so when you send funds from them it could leave from any number of banks whereas with epayments they they have their own bank in the UK (I think anyways).
-Paysera has many more currencies like AUD and CAD etc, but ePayments only has EUR, GBP, USD maybe couple more.
-ePayments you can upload money and send via bitcoin. You cannot do this via Paysera.
- both have decent support.
Can you tell me why they closed you? I mean, what type of activity were you engaging in? I personally sell bitcoin on dsx.co.uk, send to ePayments and then cash out.

I noted Paysera does not allow any engagement in Crypto not even money originated from crypto but not transfered directly to them.

Latest Threads