New Era Offshore US Companies
anonymous crypto exchange
OffshoreSeychelles
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents

Personal account in EU for brazilian customer

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

Viro Major

Hi, about long distance family, is there any online banking (including EMIs) in Europe which accepts customers located in Brazil and issue a debit card (delivered either within EEA or Brazil directly) ?

I know about PaySera which is suitable but would like to gather other ideas for comparison purposes. Thanks!

Viro Major

About Bankera, gathered info :
- no multi-currency balances yet
- only EUR and SEPA zone transfers
- no direct debit
- no card yet (promise for the end of the year as christmas present)

I’m afraid it is not suited. Need at least an account which can handle BRL on top of EUR

Plavivoz

For such low amounts go for an EMI. With a higher initial deposit banks would be possible too.
Transferwise. If they dont offer a debit for Brazil then combine it with a Paysera account. Transferwise for "storing" the money and Paysera for cashing.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Transferwise. If they dont offer a debit for Brazil then combine it with a Paysera account. Transferwise for "storing" the money and Paysera for cashing.
the best option you may have if a real bank account is impossible for you.

Viro Major

For such low amounts go for an EMI. With a higher initial deposit banks would be possible too.

TransferWise banned me without an explanation. I cannot use them to transfer money my friend of mine
Also, the Borderless account of TransferWise does noes support Direct Debit outside of US, which is not practical.

Any other EMI to check ? Does Revolut operate outside of EEA ?

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

Mentor Group