Our valued sponsor

Personal bank account for online marketing

fiveO

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I need bank account for my AdSense payments I use to have drop shipping store so I also have plans for that in the future and amazon aff. soon but this two are not a priority.

For now, I receive from $600-$2500/month and since I am a student I have to pay full taxes + I loose a lot of benefits, a gift because I work. stupi#21
I am a resident of one EU country.

Where is the best to open bank acc. for that. I would definitely like to have a personal account, I need Mastercard or some card so I can pay with online and maybe also get money at ATM here in eu (I spend most of the money online for SEO and stuff...). and of course, the account needs to be offshore, safe, far away from me ;)

Oh and another thing is there any chance to open the account on some made up name or is this impossible nowadays.

Hello everyone,

I need bank account for my AdSense payments I use to have drop shipping store so I also have plans for that in the future and amazon aff. soon but this two are not a priority.

For now, I receive from $600-$2500/month and since I am a student I have to pay full taxes + I loose a lot of benefits, a gift because I work. stupi#21
I am a resident of one EU country.

Where is the best to open bank acc. for that. I would definitely like to have a personal account, I need Mastercard or some card so I can pay with online and maybe also get money at ATM here in eu (I spend most of the money online for SEO and stuff...). and of course, the account needs to be offshore, safe, far away from me ;)

Oh and another thing is there any chance to open the account on some made up name or is this impossible nowadays.
What are trying to achieve? Are you just looking for a stable jurisdiction outside your resident country? Trying to hide money? Reduce taxes?

I would use either WorldCore, AdvCash or LeuPay for this purpose.

Latest Threads