Personal bank account in Labuan Malaysia ?

zoom20092

Hello,

- As far as I know nowadays it very hard to open bank account in Singapore and Hong Kong , because they need work permit for open.
- I'm Thai citizen and staying in Thailand , so l looking for near country to open offshore personal bank account.

Anyone have experience to open personal bank account in Labuan Malaysia ?

Best regards.

fshore

Trusted Member
Business Angel
I don't think it's possible without any Malaysia visa. Singapore will be easier.

You can open labuan corporate account if you start company there

zoom20092

d
I don't think it's possible without any Malaysia visa. Singapore will be easier.

You can open labuan corporate account if you start company there
Thank you very much

I have tried to ask Singapore bank UOB , DBS ,OCBC

But he need work permit for open account , so that not possible for me.

Do you have advice ?

Runway

I see you are opening up so many discussions here on the forum, any bank will ask questions when the volume of transactions on a personal account starts to be significant, in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia... And if they will not like the answers they will close the account.

You can consider yti open a Transferwise Borderless account if you want to avoid traveling

zoom20092

I see you are opening up so many discussions here on the forum, any bank will ask questions when the volume of transactions on a personal account starts to be significant, in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia... And if they will not like the answers they will close the account.

You can consider yti open a Transferwise Borderless account if you want to avoid traveling
l open many discussion because l can't decision which bank should l fly to open account.

I have do a lot of research , so l have decided to go to Cambodia because it not hard to got 6 months VISA for open personal bank account in there.

Thank you.