Our valued sponsor

Personal Bank account in offshore or anywhere but not EU

offshorevaderi

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Hi there,

I'm thinking about having a separate bank account for some flows of money which are not that white. I would tell grey.
The source of the funds is EU companies, though I want to get a personal bank account not in Europe.
Heard about ex-Yugoslavia as a great place, but most of the banks require a personal visit which is not that possible.

I want to do it as some of my peers encountered problems with Revolut, Transferwise, N26, and other online banks (they just woke up with the account closed). Want to have it as a place where i can store my money and not report them to the authorities, me being an EU citizen,

Many thanks.
Any advice is welcome.

You could try with AdvCash not really a bank account but they have been around for a very long time, no reporting and lots of options to hide who you are. So they offer a debit card.

Depending on how much volume you consider to push that way it is a good options for most small to medium players.

Reactions: Btraveler
AdvCash not really a bank account ....... no reporting and lots of options to hide who you are. So they offer a debit card.

@Admin : would you so be kind to tip a bit more ? + How can hide...
Is the debit card printed under the name of AdvCash or customer name holder, or simply no name ?

We do Montenegro and Armenia for personal accounts, so far they just do fine and they open them remotely with our banks.

@ MarioSmith : is it still possible nowdays to open remotly in Armenia ? If yes, except Ameria bank, is there any other ?

@Admin : would you so be kind to tip a bit more ? + How can hide...
Is the debit card printed under the name of AdvCash or customer name holder, or simply no name ?
Please check the Mentor Group for all details and a lot of information, no one is going to post it in the public forums since it is against the forum rules!

We do Montenegro and Armenia for personal accounts, so far they just do fine and they open them remotely with our banks.
Apart from that - as Admin said, for small/medium amounts options like AdvCash will work perfectly fine.
What do you mean with that, are you an agent, a seller or what do you mean with this?

Latest Threads