Our valued sponsor

personal bank account online

denby

Dec 31, 2019
Visit site
Good morning and happy new year to all, I would like to ask if someone can point me to a safe bank where they can open a personal bank account online, without having to go personally to the bank, in some country that still has banking secrecy.
I thank you all for the help and advice you will kindly want to give me.
Happy New Year to everyone.

Goodmorning and Happy New Year to you too :)

There is no real option any longer for this, I don't know of any bank that has banking secrecy in 2020! All of this has finally been removed by the OECD and partner countries.

Reactions: Btraveler
Thank you for replying ..... but today I discovered through a ... person who exists and ... incredible but true, given my source, it is a bank that has long been used by Italian politicians too .....haaaaha ha ha....I just laugh because I'm Italian.........:D:D:D:D:D long live italy.......:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you for replying ..... but today I discovered through a ... person who exists and ... incredible but true, given my source, it is a bank that has long been used by Italian politicians too .....haaaaha ha ha....I just laugh because I'm Italian.........:D:D:D:D:D long live italy.......:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Which bank? I'm also interested

You can try RCB bank in Cyprus, it is Putins bank or private credit card they say. Maybe you can get an account and a credit line for an Adult or trafficking business.

There are several agents in Cyprus that can help with the account opening at RCB bank, it's actually not that difficult but would you trust this bank?

BTW they was the only bank that didn't got a hair cut while any other bank in Cyprus did, all because Putin told the world that they had to watch the world if anyone touch RCB! Nice reputation. Think about what the EU banks response will be when you send money from this bank to any EU bank.

There are several agents in Cyprus that can help with the account opening at RCB bank, it's actually not that difficult but would you trust this bank?

BTW they was the only bank that didn't got a hair cut while any other bank in Cyprus did, all because Putin told the world that they had to watch the world if anyone touch RCB! Nice reputation. Think about what the EU banks response will be when you send money from this bank to any EU bank.
I ve been to RCB, as i have been to any other bank in Nicosia and Limassol, that s how I know, actually I did not open an account because I had many other choices, no mean to commit the 25000, but now that you told me the story about the haircut which i didn t know , I will return !!! :p

but now that you told me the story about the haircut which i didn t know , I will return !!!
very good idea. Just buy the book Panama Papers from Süddeutsche Zeitung and you can read all about it. It's an awesome bank if you can get an account there which isn't difficult. BTW. never heard of a min. deposit of the 25K - when I opened an account there for 1,5 years ago it was just like any other bank.

very good idea. Just buy the book Panama Papers from Süddeutsche Zeitung and you can read all about it. It's an awesome bank if you can get an account there which isn't difficult. BTW. never heard of a min. deposit of the 25K - when I opened an account there for 1,5 years ago it was just like any other bank.
let me think I was there either on February 2017 or 2018. Minimum deposit 25000 E . The only other bank that was friendly-business- like was Hellenic Bank but they required some kind of basic residency proof, utility bill, etc . A year earlier my friend had opened an account remotedly by power of attorney in Bank of Cyprus and did not payed anything for "intermediate" "introductor" etc. Just sent the certified papers by courrier to the bank. After my stay I spoke with some friendly employees in banks from Cyprus and they told me that the period of my visit everybody was reluctant to open an account because some US delegate was there and threated them if they continued to do business with Russia so they were staying low.