Our valued sponsor

Please explain the Holding vs Trust structure of an offshore company setup?

offshoreoffice

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have really been learning a lot from this forum and still do.

My questions is what may be better when it comes to structure your offshore company to provide the maximume of privacy and anonymity and security when it comes to asset protection.

Some threads seems to show how you simply need a Holding Paramaount company, best to be offshore and a onshore (for instant UK company) for trading purpose.

Other threads show that you will need a Foundation + Trust + Holding + Trading company all offshore, what is better and why would one need that many entities?

Other threads show that you will need a Foundation + Trust + Holding + Trading company all offshore, what is better and why would one need that many entities?
You may have a look at the below link, for some less confusion explanation of how things can be structured for maximal asset protection in an offshore company structure :)

Offshore Company Forum - ESTABLISHING AN INTERNATIONAL IBC/PIF STRUCTURE for TAX and Asset Protection!

Last edited:
Reactions: offshoreoffice
You may check our BLOG at the top main menu for more articles from us.

For Trust formation in the Seychelles you may as well check this Seychelles International Trust for Tax and Asset Management- learn how to setup! - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

I hope it all will help you to understand it even if I'm well aware of that it is complex and can be very difficult to understand.

Last edited:
Some general information about what Holding Company is, Holding company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia apply also to Offshore holding companies.

Reactions: JohnLocke
For small offshore setups a Holding ~ Trading construction will be sufficient.

offshoreoffice said:
I have really been learning a lot from this forum and still do.
My questions is what may be better when it comes to structure your offshore company to provide the maximume of privacy and anonymity and security when it comes to asset protection.

Some threads seems to show how you simply need a Holding Paramaount company, best to be offshore and a onshore (for instant UK company) for trading purpose.

Did you get an answer to your questions or do we have to elaborate :) ?

Latest Threads