Our valued sponsor

Please list 1 bank for Georgia,Latvia, UAE and Mauritius if you can?

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
I need to know one bank in each country where it is possible to open a bank account almost remote.

With remote I know it will require an introducer, please mark that with your post if it's required.

Your reply is much appreciated.

Please only name banks and introducer if required and possible as well as your experience with the bank you suggest.

Rank Bank in Dubai, it requires a VISA to get a bank account opened there. Or you need a local attorney to help you.

Just post the introducer details here in this thread, I believe there are many looking for it, so we can check what valid introducer is offering this service ;)

Reactions: Martin Everson
There are no remote opening in Latvia, you may visit the bank or visit nearest representative (they have representatives outside Latvia),
Banks: PNB (former Norvik bank), BlueOrange (former Baltikums bank), Meridian trade bank
Do not work with Rietumu!

Mauritius: ABC Banking, Bank One
Introducer is required

It is near to impossible to open accounts remotely in Georgia and UAE, also banks in these countries prefer local companies

I need to know one bank in each country where it is possible to open a bank account almost remote.

With remote I know it will require an introducer, please mark that with your post if it's required.

Your reply is much appreciated.

Please only name banks and introducer if required and possible as well as your experience with the bank you suggest.
Georgia VTB Bank it is branch of large VTB russian Bank, bank of georgia, both of them did not required introducer, just fullfill formular to accept or not.
Latvia None of them as it is risk for your money there if you open like offshore especially in Rietumi and Blue orange 2 fraud banks.
Mauritius Banque des Mascareignes, MCB, Barclays.
UAE RAK BANK

Reactions: Spinat and blizz
You mentioned this bank Visa Business - VTB Bank what exactly do they accept? I mean, offshore companies, high risk business or are they the same like the high street banks which only accept clean and nice business from EU and Russia?

You mentioned this bank Visa Business - VTB Bank what exactly do they accept?

I've banked with them for years. They accept nothing now. In process of ending relationship once term deposit expires. As they are a state owned Russian bank and since sanctions where put on VTB group it has never been the same since. Give it a try though but remember some banks won't wire money to that bank or will look at you sideways.

I
There are no remote opening in Latvia, you may visit the bank or visit nearest representative (they have representatives outside Latvia),
Banks: PNB (former Norvik bank), BlueOrange (former Baltikums bank), Meridian trade bank
Do not work with Rietumu!

Mauritius: ABC Banking, Bank One
Introducer is required

It is near to impossible to open accounts remotely in Georgia and UAE, also banks in these countries prefer local companies
I opened my business account in Estonia remotely with paysera