Please recommend hosting service for replica watches online store

Nuke

Hello everyone,
I plan to run an online replica watches store and I need to find a hosting service that:

1. accepts such risky business
2. user-friendly interface, Cpanel (optional)
3. Support WordPress (WooCommerce plugin)
4. Accept cryptocurrency for payments
5. Bulletproof from shutting down :))

Any other ideas from your experience are very welcome !

Thank you for your help and support in advance!

NetShop ISP

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
Hello @Nuke

Is the business legit? I mean, despite the products are replicas, if users pay through your website will they get the actual product delivered?

Also, do u have a preference on the location of your hosting?

Nuke

Hello @NetShop ISP thank you for your reply.

Yes, users will get their watches delivered to them, they will even receive quality control pictures of the actual purchased watch before delivery.

About the hosting location: am I right that it is harder for authorities to shut down the service located outside EU and US ? This is my main priorities - to be stable, fast and secure - it can be any country as long as it meets those requirements :)

Bettor19

It would be better if the server is located outside EU and US....there are definitely a couple of great services which I could recommend you! Just PM me!

Nuke

Hello @Bettor19 I am sorry I cannot send PM`s on this forum. Could you please share your knowledge here ?
@NetShop ISP could you please also help me with sharing some information ? :)

Thank you very much !

P.S. Cant wait to start building a web.

P.P.S Also I plan to join mentor group to dig for more information about security and privacy.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Hello @Nuke

Is the business legit? I mean, despite the products are replicas, if users pay through your website will they get the actual product delivered?

Also, do u have a preference on the location of your hosting?
Do you guys offer hosting in Europe with cPanel or Plesk installed and MySQL?

Bettor19

Would not want to spam here, but if you want more information, please send me an email to sportxtips [at] gmail dot com and we'll keep in touch!

Bettor19

We also offer hosting in europe, depending on the nature of business. Please use the email address above to talk if interested!

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I've been hosting wordpress blogs with Centohost.com for about 4 months, I like this web host. They answer super fast and they really help when i need.

Bettor19

I've been hosting wordpress blogs with Centohost.com for about 4 months, I like this web host. They answer super fast and they really help when i need.
Their datacenter is located in Europe and they're not a match for this kind of business!

NetShop ISP

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
Do you guys offer hosting in Europe with cPanel or Plesk installed and MySQL?
Hello @blueweb ,

Our Datacenters are in Cyprus, Malta and UK. The choice of location is yours :)

We offer both cPanel and Plesk with mySQL latest version installed and managed easily from phpMyAdmin.

We can also offer free control panel choices so you save some bucks from cPanel/Plesk license fees :)

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
If you ask me, I've had a good run dealing with digitalserver.com.mx team. They are perfect for those who want to run websites in Mexico. Recommended.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I know LusoVPS.com team offer nice hosting solutions in various server locations around the world. Try to contact them directly and get all the things cleared.

Bettor19

"Our offshore VPS are located in our NL datacenter. Our datacenter is secured and located offshore for the best privacy and security. You can use your server to host websites, download files and more!" - Libertyvps.net website

LusoVPS.com is not offshore either, because its datacenters are located in USA, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Germany, France, Canada - neither of these jurisdictions are offshore.

To some of them you can pay via Paypal/ Skrill or other popular payment solutions. How can you possible think you're offshore or covered by any means if you pay by Paypal? it doesn't make any sense!

Please stop spreading FUD, because if you host your website on any popular jurisdictions and you're selling something illegal in that country (or even in the grey zone), you will get into huge legal trouble, while your website will be taken down without notification.

Most these so called "offshore hosting companies" you will find while searching on Google for them are nothing but a marketing gimmick because they're regular hosting providers in various onshore countries (mostly falling under EU law or US/Canada law) which will not grant you any sort of privacy. Just think for a second: you host your website in the Netherlands selling somehting in the EU and thinking you'll not be found? Even if you use VPS, pay in BTC, whatever....they know who you are and if you think they don't know, better think twice.

I work with a couple of REAL offshore hosting providers that are based in real offshore locations such as Curacao, Singapore, BVI, Comores and many more, but I will not advertise them here and you won't find them in any Google searches. They are private hosting providers that only a few people work with them and therefore have a above average price.

Don't expect you can host your grey area business on a shared server in US for 5 bucks per month and hoping everything will be fine, you'll get rich and nobody will ever find you! You rather believe in Santa Claus! At least he won't get you in leagal trouble!

If you want real offshore hosting email me and we'll talk. Only if you're serious and you really want quality!

Cheers and good luck in your business!

Nuke

"Our offshore VPS are located in our NL datacenter. Our datacenter is secured and located offshore for the best privacy and security. You can use your server to host websites, download files and more!" - Libertyvps.net website

LusoVPS.com is not offshore either, because its datacenters are located in USA, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Germany, France, Canada - neither of these jurisdictions are offshore.

To some of them you can pay via Paypal/ Skrill or other popular payment solutions. How can you possible think you're offshore or covered by any means if you pay by Paypal? it doesn't make any sense!

Please stop spreading FUD, because if you host your website on any popular jurisdictions and you're selling something illegal in that country (or even in the grey zone), you will get into huge legal trouble, while your website will be taken down without notification.

Most these so called "offshore hosting companies" you will find while searching on Google for them are nothing but a marketing gimmick because they're regular hosting providers in various onshore countries (mostly falling under EU law or US/Canada law) which will not grant you any sort of privacy. Just think for a second: you host your website in the Netherlands selling somehting in the EU and thinking you'll not be found? Even if you use VPS, pay in BTC, whatever....they know who you are and if you think they don't know, better think twice.

I work with a couple of REAL offshore hosting providers that are based in real offshore locations such as Curacao, Singapore, BVI, Comores and many more, but I will not advertise them here and you won't find them in any Google searches. They are private hosting providers that only a few people work with them and therefore have a above average price.

Don't expect you can host your grey area business on a shared server in US for 5 bucks per month and hoping everything will be fine, you'll get rich and nobody will ever find you! You rather believe in Santa Claus! At least he won't get you in leagal trouble!

If you want real offshore hosting email me and we'll talk. Only if you're serious and you really want quality!

Cheers and good luck in your business!
Your post is very interesting and arguments are strong, but please tell me more about you telling "...and thinking you'll not be found? Even if you use VPS, pay in BTC, whatever....they know who you are and if you think they don't know, better think twice." If i use VPS, pay with btc, use no real information. how they can find me ? This is very interesting and important for me and all of us here.
Thank you

Sols

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Your post is very interesting and arguments are strong, but please tell me more about you telling "...and thinking you'll not be found? Even if you use VPS, pay in BTC, whatever....they know who you are and if you think they don't know, better think twice." If i use VPS, pay with btc, use no real information. how they can find me ? This is very interesting and important for me and all of us here.
Thank you
It really depends on who your adversary is and how dedicated they are.

They could for exmaple look at IP addresses accessing the server. If you connect to your VPS from your home IP, mobile IP, or any IP that can be traced back to you, that's a data point that can be used against you. If you use a VPN, make sure the VPN doesn't leak your IP and consider how safely and securely you purchased that VPN.

When you place the order for the VPS, a digital fingerprint may be taken by the web host. There are several service providers for this. Most web hosting companies aren't savvy enough to use them, but you can't be sure who does and who doesn't do it. If this device fingerprint can be found elsewhere, where you have used your real identity, it can be used against you.

Bitcoin isn't exactly anonymous either. If you got the coins from an exchange that has performed KYC on you, you can be traced back to that exchange.

Just some examples.

Bettor19

Indeed as @Sols says, the issue is more complex that it seems. You can't be annonymous in this world that easy.

Another aspect would be that if you sell something (replica watches, marijuana, gold coins or whatever), you'll have to ship them. In most countries post office will ask you for an ID when you send the parcel. And even if you write a different sender on the package, in case something goes wrong or the buyer starts a claim, they will get to you.

If you only sell digital products (no matter if they're legit or not), you should take huge care of the VPN you're using and try to use a dynamic IP Internet provider with it, along with a secure hosting. I would go for a secured cloud hosting that uses a CDN in various offshore location with double security layer, anti DDos attack and more.

There would be a lot of things to explain, but hey, information is never free :D

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I was looking for reliable offshore host with cheap pricing and libertyvps.net was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.
Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. Thank them - I am 100% happy.

Bettor19

I was looking for reliable offshore host with cheap pricing and libertyvps.net was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.
Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. Thank them - I am 100% happy.
Again, they're not offshore, since their datacenter is in the Netherlands..Do you guys at least know what offshore hosting really means? Since when offshore hosting includes EU, USA, Canada, Australia or any western country?

Latest Threads