Our valued sponsor

Poland: 9% up to €1.2M revenue, 5% for IP.

This is of course not legal to take it from there, but I have never heard of Polish tax authorities to search for cash. As long as it is placed in financial statements and in cash register then it is presumed it is in company still.

if your gonna avoid paying tax in this way by taking out the till and using, then people can do this anywhere. What makes it better to do this in Poland?

if your gonna avoid paying tax in this way by taking out the till and using, then people can do this anywhere. What makes it better to do this in Poland?

from my experience it's widely used in many countries - no one ever ask to show him the cash stored in the company vault
I'm not saying it's legal but it's very easy and safe - however not very useful since we are pretty limited in what you can buy for huge amount in cash...

Reactions: Martin Everson
however not very useful since we are pretty limited in what you can buy for huge amount in cash...

That's very true within EU sadly. Only a matter of time before VISA/MasterCard/Apple aka USA runs the entire EU financial system by proxy.

Add Poland exit tax I which I discussed in this thread. I would stay well clear of this Polish 9% honey trap and future potential changes.

Reactions: blizz

Latest Threads