Our valued sponsor

Polish Shelf Company KRS register delay

Ecelmins

Nov 9, 2018
Visit site
Dear all,

I purchased as Polish shelf company in the middle of August,wasn't my first one ,but the director I employed wasn't very "professional" and I decided to go with a new agent, cheaper : ( , therefore we failed to open an account the same day so I decided to wait for the KRS register to make the change and come back to Poland when its done, however its been over a month and I still dont see a change in the KRS register. I still dont have an account.

Is this a delay because of Covid or can this be so that its normal for them to take so long? from experience it usually took 2-3 weeks.

If anyone has some experience or knowledge on this matter, please let me know.

Thank you!

There are definitely some significant delays due to the pandemic. I have some papers I've been waiting on almost all year now, deadline forwarded three times now to the end of October. We'll see if they meet it or if they just extend it again. That's their federal bureaucracy. But on the other hand, I needed some county government papers in July, and they were dealt with in the most expedient manner possible, by one of the most pleasant and knowledgable bureaucrats I've ever spoken to. YMMV.

However, I've also dealt with some slow and frustratingly incommunicative agents in Poland. The concept of customer service is in some instances completely absent, or at least much different than what you would expect in more westernised service industry economies. Thus, compounded with the CCP virus pandemic delays, it could very well be that you've just gotten poor service providers. Some can even be very polite in apologising to you with explanations, but personally I really don't care about excuses, just results.

It's possible to make file a complaint about your service providers (esp. if they are registered professionals, e.g. lawyer, notary, translator/interpreter), but who knows if that will help anything.

Last edited:

Latest Threads