Our valued sponsor

Prepaid Debit Cards For Latin America

sglion

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
So, I have been doing some research, and as you know many Ewallets and BTC Exchange companies that used provided Prepaid Debit Cards to Latin America are not allow to do it anymore (Since 2017), this due Visa and MasterCard only allowing EU clients to be accept, and the reason, is that most of them had the Prepaid Card program with the same provider, Wavecrest.

Now my question is, does any one know an Ewallet or Echange company, that is currently sending Cards to Latin America?

Cheers to all...

I have been searching for a non EU provider too without luck. Wonder if there is some company that is able to provide this at all because of Visa / MC limits.

no ,the use of the cards in these countries is not restricted- usualy- // example: French client got his card and spent vacation /study in Latin america

why don't you use a US based card provider ? they have no problems sending cards to these countries

Last edited by a moderator:
ok , don't you think darks will have to take a place ? for example spanish customer moved to latin country , spanish passport is required .
pretend that card has been used in that european country for some weeks then start to withdraw from atm in original country . but still the tos need to be checked because they can terminate the card anytime if appear suspicious.

why don't you use a US based card provider ? they have no problems sending cards to these countries
Do you know of a US card provider that is connected to an EMI account?

well there are a lot of options available as you can purchase the cards in a gas station and activate over the phone or internet - some requires a SSN but there are solutions around-- Green Dot - Online Banking, Prepaid Debit Cards, Secured Credit Card

ok , don't you think darks will have to take a place ? for example spanish customer moved to latin country , spanish passport is required .
pretend that card has been used in that european country for some weeks then start to withdraw from atm in original country . but still the tos need to be checked because they can terminate the card anytime if appear suspicious.
i am with you, they use systems to detect these things , but more in some african countries-nigeria etc and Russia ,Ukraine

@Bizfiling please don't make several post when you can do one, it's not allowe just to increase your post count! also avoid hidden advertising.
Final warning!

@Bizfiling So US card providers are more restricted. What is needed is a Company that is in Latam or has a world lincese from Visa or Mastercard.

what about this company, wagecan.com, has anyone use them before??

the same apply for you @sglion make one post and not several just to increase your post count! Final warning!

Latest Threads