Our valued sponsor

Problems in offshore business.

jb100

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Offshore company formation and offshore business are not that easy as all of us are thinking.So there are so many regulatory approvals to be taken from various agencies.Other concerns relating to business competition, product marketing and future business prospects are also there.The issue of political interference in business can not be entirely ruled out.

Do you want to add anything more to my above concerns? It will be better if you narrate your own experiences if any.

I feel that the local business environment and the political inteference will play a major role. And another problem is that, if the company is going to be small, then the choice of selection of the place can be difficult. The officials will find a tough job in selecting the place and recruiting the right men.

naturelover1 said:
I feel that the local business environment and the political inteference will play a major role. And another problem is that, if the company is going to be small, then the choice of selection of the place can be difficult. The officials will find a tough job in selecting the place and recruiting the right men.
Thanks naturelover1, for responding. you have added another angle to my discussion on "Problems in offshore business".Yes, selecting a proper place is very important for making an offshore business- successful.You are new and your response is good.I do hope more such active participation from you.

Latest Threads