Our valued sponsor

Proof of physical address - Non resident

jador

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello, first I would like to start by saying that im really happy to find this community.
Let me start by telling you my story, i have a registered company in UK. Im not a EU citizen and i dont reside in europe. I am Lebanese and the fact being lebanese is very bad for me since i have much troubles opening bank accounts and applying for payment processors.
However i managed to open a business bank account with transferwise, and i do have personal revolut account (managed to get one).
I do run a hosting business, but i also would like to get a credit card processor, but i keep failing. 2checkout said that my bank account must be in my residence country which is in lebanon, but i dont want that. Stripe said they need proof of my physical address in UK. I do have a virtual address for my company but that does not help.
So i would like to know is there anyway to get a utility bill when im not a EU resident ? The utility bill must be in UK, can i rent some kind of desk space from any company and use the rental agreement as proof of address ? If yes which company does provide a rental agreement ? I cannot travel to UK because it will cost me much.
Kindly let me know what is possible to do to get a utility bill in UK without visiting it.
Thank you

Reactions: JohnLocke
that will never work. Why don't you work as a sole trader in your home country? The bank most likely wants to have a director of the company that is a resident in the UK with a social security number. Anything less then that will be seen as suspicious. Welcome in 2020 UK limited +UK bank account = Uk resident director

Reactions: JohnLocke
If everything fails for you in the UK you may want to look into different directions for instant other countries in Europe or even restructure your business plan.

Hello, first I would like to start by saying that im really happy to find this community.
Let me start by telling you my story, i have a registered company in UK. Im not a EU citizen and i dont reside in europe. I am Lebanese and the fact being lebanese is very bad for me since i have much troubles opening bank accounts and applying for payment processors.
However i managed to open a business bank account with transferwise, and i do have personal revolut account (managed to get one).
I do run a hosting business, but i also would like to get a credit card processor, but i keep failing. 2checkout said that my bank account must be in my residence country which is in lebanon, but i dont want that. Stripe said they need proof of my physical address in UK. I do have a virtual address for my company but that does not help.
So i would like to know is there anyway to get a utility bill when im not a EU resident ? The utility bill must be in UK, can i rent some kind of desk space from any company and use the rental agreement as proof of address ? If yes which company does provide a rental agreement ? I cannot travel to UK because it will cost me much.
Kindly let me know what is possible to do to get a utility bill in UK without visiting it.
Thank you

Rental Agreement will never work. The only way is to provide a fake utility bill, there are tons of services online.

If you don't want to be in this gray area, as someone else said, you must look for another biz structure.