Our valued sponsor

Proof source of funds with anonymous setup, how?

bountymounty

Mentor Group Gold
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
Does someone has a good receipt of how to setup something 100% anonymous (I know how to do company and EMI) but then how you convience the tax office about the source of funds this company received should they ask?

What would be a good mass company structure to let it all look more natural?

Reactions: Spinat and cosmo
You need to plan this very careful. Next question is, what exactly is it you need to convience the tax office about? That this company is real even though it is setup with darks or that this is real but not your company?

It would be of great help to know what exactly it is you want to do?

DARKS are a great way of anonymizing a company and it works well for most parts of business but when it comes to the tax office or to banking things get a little more complicated and at least you need to pay attention to how to setup things the right way.

As people say here, you want to setup something with darks! I have been around this forum for years but didn't posted a lot. What brought me back here each time is the information about darks and how people are setting up offshore companies without using real ID. After testing it only with the business incorporation I discovered a lot of new opportunities.

Reactions: bountymounty
thank you @negon and @cosmo I have been in touch with an local tax consultant to ask him what he think about my company / business. I didn't told him who the people are behind it and that they are fake! He told me it looks all good to him and he will take on the accounting and filing of tax part!

Seems that's itcof%¤#

Reactions: Spinat
Thanks for your feedback @bountymounty may I ask you if after all this time you really didn't heard anything from anyone about the darks you used for this setup? I'm in the same situation with some of my entities and so far everything is going smooth one is asking any questions.

There are some ways if you are happy to pay some taxes or relocate to a tax friendly jurisdiction