Our valued sponsor

Protection from economic recession

I confirm, as you said, I dont have a single yuan in my wallet, as I wrote myself in my previous post: "now I think is too early to invest heavily in China."
I was just talking about a long long term trend that the war seems to push

For now I keep my exposure to USD and I am enjoying the USD getting stronger.
* getting stronger until it stops ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
I confirm, as you said, I dont have a single yuan in my wallet, as I wrote myself in my previous post: "now I think is too early to invest heavily in China."
I was just talking about a long long term trend that the war seems to push

For now I keep my exposure to USD and I am enjoying the USD getting stronger.
Long term trend- nobody knows anything. Any prediction is equally worthless, including mine.

And just to show how hilarious it is to make predictions, all the people here that said that EUR and USD are trash and invested in Gold to combat inflation just lost 10% of their wealth in 2 months...

Reactions: jkl197
I am considering buying some CHF till things calm down a little ... thoughts? (dumb idea?)
It depends on your reasoning. Have you looked at the CHF/USD chart recently? CHF dropped like a rock against the USD. It is now almost at parity with the USD. If you think that things will get worse, why would you buy CHF? The USD is everyone's flight to safety. Even the EUR is almost at parity with the USD.

But if you expect things to get better rather quickly, then buying CHF might make sense -- because CHF may return to where it was before the Russian invasion.

Long term trend- nobody knows anything. Any prediction is equally worthless, including mine.

And just to show how hilarious it is to make predictions, all the people here that said that EUR and USD are trash and invested in Gold to combat inflation just lost 10% of their wealth in 2 months...
actually some people know......

I am considering buying some CHF till things calm down a little ... thoughts? (dumb idea?)
dumb idea.

Latest Threads