Our valued sponsor

Puerto Rico Bank Account for Panama company?

Is there any bank in Puerto Rico that will open a bank account for a Panamanian company, no EuroPacificBank, but only one that is part of the US banking system with ABA/Routing Number.

Also is that true that there is no CRS in Puerto Rico?

I'm an Italian citizen resident in Panama
Try Banco Popular, there are the biggest bank in PR. Be careful about Venezuelan branches (PR is full of them), keep in mind PR bank license is the cheapest one (half a million) and lots of banks are merely an office with a couple of business developers, handling the entire backend in Caracas.

Reactions: Cetme308win
Try Banco Popular, there are the biggest bank in PR. Be careful about Venezuelan branches (PR is full of them), keep in mind PR bank license is the cheapest one (half a million) and lots of banks are merely an office with a couple of business developers, handling the entire backend in Caracas.
Is Banco Popular part of the US Banking system? Also, can I open it remotely or I must visit the place in person?
Thank yoy

Is there any bank in Puerto Rico that will open a bank account for a Panamanian company, no EuroPacificBank, but only one that is part of the US banking system with ABA/Routing Number.

Try Standard Bank International it has ABA routing but its more for Asian customers. Try also Ital Bank has also ABA routing. Ital is specifically for those in South America. Both are in Puerto Rico.

Such as ?

Most of the banks in those list:

I know some of them since they're well known in Latinamerica.

Italbank, Facebank, Stern Bank, NodusBank aren't FDIC-insured banks.
Bancolombia Puerto Rico isn't FDIC insured and doesn't have ABA.

Latest Threads