Our valued sponsor

Purchase a high value vehicle anonymously

newguyhere

Jan 4, 2023
Internet
Visit site
My friend is looking for a way to buy a high value car (less than 10 years old, around 500k USD) anonymously. Any idea how it could be done? He's located in Eastern EU.

We started discussing this after seeing someone drive a Rolls Royce with gulf plates for over 2 years in EU. My friend is paranoid about the state being corrupt, other persons finding out about his wealth and leaking this data to criminals.

My first ideas:

1) Register it in another EU country under a company owned by nominees. The risk of nominees getting prosecuted or just outright reporting the car as stolen outweight the benefits, IMO

2) Import it from UAE, and never register it. Drive it occasionally, pay the police whenever stopped. But who would pay for the transaction, who would be the legal owner when selling it later on? Some kind of trust that nobody owns?

My friend is looking for a way to buy a high value car (less than 10 years old, around 500k USD) anonymously. Any idea how it could be done? He's located in Eastern EU.

We started discussing this after seeing someone drive a Rolls Royce with gulf plates for over 2 years in EU. My friend is paranoid about the state being corrupt, other persons finding out about his wealth and leaking this data to criminals.

My first ideas:

1) Register it in another EU country under a company owned by nominees. The risk of nominees getting prosecuted or just outright reporting the car as stolen outweight the benefits, IMO

2) Import it from UAE, and never register it. Drive it occasionally, pay the police whenever stopped. But who would pay for the transaction, who would be the legal owner when selling it later on? Some kind of trust that nobody owns?
The Gulf plates you see in Europe belong to diplomats, you can’t as a common citizen just send a car from the UAE and drive it with its original plates.

If you choose your nominees wisely, or if they don’t exist, you will not have any problem.

The Gulf plates you see in Europe belong to diplomats, you can’t as a common citizen just send a car from the UAE and drive it with its original plates.

If you choose your nominees wisely, or if they don’t exist, you will not have any problem.

The person I am referring to is not a diplomat, he is a local. Obviously doing it illegaly, however that got me thinking.

Which jurisdiction would accept non existing nominee shareholders? o_O

Czech company.
Does not need any substance or even actvity at all.
Best of all you don't even need to pay VAT.
Will have czech plates

you cannot save on VAT unless the company is registered as VAT payer which is very hard in the last years without substance/activity - depends whether buying ready-made company pays off
also no anonymity without nominees

good advice though, Czech republic in general is very relaxed compared to western europe

Latest Threads