Our valued sponsor

Ready Made / Dormant Cyprus company with VAT number

Some may have such a thing but we do not believe it is lucrative because of the administration involved.

Why will you want to order a ready made company already registered for VAT? I would be cautious doing that you never know if there are some VAT returns out standing one way or another! If it is your way it would be perfectly fine but the opposit :embarassed:

The risk that the company will owe VAT to the VAT office will be there even if I think most of the Agencies in Cyprus wouldn't fool you then there are going rumours about some companies selling cheap Dormant companies with unpaid VAT and TAX liabilities.

If we speak Cyprus it will only take maybe 10 business days sometimes faster, please note you will need a proforma invoice to be send to us, there are no additional requirements.

I made some research on the option to acquire a dormant company in Cyprus with VAT and found one which I approached, they failed to provide any proof that the company were really reg. for VAT! Be careful with your search and pay attention to the fact that some will fool you.

That would interest me as well. Basically I don't see any problems with it as long as the new owner receive a declaration letter that state the company not to have any liabilities.

If the company/person could provide a guarantee that the company was in fact dormant then there would be no risk involved in doing this. I know many people who have taken this route and have had no problems, however you can get a VAT number in less than 48 hours in Cyprus (sometimes the same day) if you provide the correct documentation.

The only point in buying a company with a VAT number would be if you had a deal that COULD NOT wait, generally this isn't the case and it is very easy to register for a new VAT number. This decision really depends on your circumstances, hope this helps!

Reactions: fundmanager
You will need a proforma Invoice that's all, it takes only a few days to get the company registered fir VAT.

Reactions: fundmanager