Our valued sponsor

Receive money from overseas bank

Johnbonjovi786

May 16, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I reside in India and would like to form an offshore company with a bank account.

The main purpose of forming a company and bank account is because I have international shipping and logistics activities.

So to receive commission for those businesses I wish to form a company and then get the commission transferred to the bank account.

The problem is that amount from overseas can be transferred to a company account only and not personal account.

Appreciate your advise /suggestions?

Thanks

You will have to open a company which will have nominees as directors but you will be in control of the account. Its about $3000 set up and %1300 running costs per year.

Depends on how you insert the nominees. If you just make use of them the regular way it won't protect you at all. I know the other form is not legal but it is an option.

[
Depends on how you insert the nominees. If you just make use of them the regular way it won't protect you at all. I know the other form is not legal but it is an option.
Can you elaborate it a bit more please. Also any specific banks you recommend for opening company account in terms of ease of doing international transfers. EPB I heard lot of negative reviews.

Mauritius or Seychelles IBC would work well because its easy to open a bank account in those countries remotely.
Mauritius banks are easy to open remotely, agree

But I had terrible experience with Al Salam Bank in Seychelles and SBM before
Very few times I managed to open a bank account there and I tried everything

-Seychelles IBC, foreign companies
-With nominees, without
-Low risk activity, medium risk
-Remotely / visiting bank in person

I did my best assisting clients and it was extremely difficult. Average time was 4 months and most of the applications were rejected

Which bank in Seychelles is ''easy'' to open? Could you provide more details?

I use Mauritius, Standard Bank, SBI, AfrAsia, Standard Chartered and SBM.
You will need a Mauritius IBC to make things easier.
Use nominees as they already hold accounts themselves. If you can have more than one bank account.

I use Mauritius, Standard Bank, SBI, AfrAsia, Standard Chartered and SBM.
You will need a Mauritius IBC to make things easier.
Use nominees as they already hold accounts themselves. If you can have more than one bank account.

Captk - Can you assist with all of this? Ready to form in Mauritius or Seychelles and get an introduction to one of the banks you mention here. I've messaged you previously but no response, do I need to pay extra to have access to private messages on here? Cheers.

Latest Threads