Our valued sponsor

Question Receive Payouts From Onlyfans On A Models Account. Bank must be in models name. Workaround?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbagsalot

Oct 17, 2022
canada
Visit site
Onlyfans requires that the payout method must be under the same name as the model registered on the account, A manager and the model has agreed to allow the manager to receive the money as she is looking for a fixed monthly rate. What is the best solution to this? There is potentially large sums of money so there is a trust issue with having the model pay the manager. Hypothetically speaking would a paxum under the models name that she does not directly control be considered money laundering? Would it be possible to open a biz bank and add her name as an employee? What's the best option here? Thanks

I received in USA as well as in European Union countries like Spain and Italy. They don't check, they don't have any option for that, only potential problem is that bank could decline the payment seeing details not match (with wise it didn't happen with me and also with a normal bank it didn't happen)

A manager and the model has agreed to allow the manager to receive the money as she is looking for a fixed monthly rate.

This sounds like your a pimp or putting yourself in a position to exploit an adult entertainer. In any case be careful what you post here when it comes to this topic as I will not hesitate to close this thread and ban you.

Reactions: jjrapy and ivan1911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads