Our valued sponsor

Question Receiving payments from legal entities located in Russia

goodguy

Apr 4, 2022
Israel
Visit site
I have a company open in England and, until recently, I used the wise business profile to receive payments from clients from Russia.
But after all the unfortunate events which have taken place in the world, this has become almost impossible, since the Russian government has made restrictions on payments with "unfriendly countries" (that's the whole of the EU, North America and several Asian countries). The negative factor is that I have a Russian passport (and for many services this is a big reputational risk, as I understand it). The positive factor is that I live in Israel.

To summarize, I need information what services can provide IBAN account for my company, considering that one of the beneficiaries of this company is Russian.

I searched a lot of options to solve this problem (there aren't really many :D), but nothing worthwhile has come to me, maybe someone here can suggest something. Thanks in advance.

I believe it is going to be very difficult... try InterGiro or Spectrocoin.
Thanks for the information, but InterGiro does not register companies that are not in the EEA, unfortunately

Register a company in Israel along with an Israeli bank account.
As has been written here, things are not as rosy as we would like them to be :(

Won't Belize or Seychelles banks, with the company(s) in those countries, fit well here?
In theory, yes, but in practice I don't have that much company turnover

Last edited:

Latest Threads