IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services

Reliable Cloud hosting providers you know?

Adulthood

I'm looking for the cloud hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, managed.
Any experience with CoreSpace or Hostyd cloud web hosting services ?
What cloud web hosts is better from your view points?

melzvy

Standing from your post title "reliable" and based on my experience:

1) Amazon Web Services
2) Google Cloud
3) Azure Cloud

but if you want near 99.99% of availability you may need to setup HA, DR and/or custom configurations using different services in any of them (network traffic managers, load balancers, caching systems, queue systems <- all managed).
A simple linux machine running in any cloud provider will not guarantee you that.

Brunoweb

The CoreSpace techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.

Deepbreathe

I especially love Corespace support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Great to work with. Whether you need email or desktop support, VoIP, secure WIFI, employee IT administration, or another managed service, they provide the most effective, affordable solution.

Grownup

When I found Corespace.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

Mentor Group
Mentor Group