Our valued sponsor

revealing the mystery behind ADVCASH Russian real owners, criminal activities, straw men…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, everybody knows ADVCASH which is in the market since 2014, but does everybody knows who is behind? their criminal activities, close links with the Russian laundromat, ongoing prosecutions, corrupted people covering their activities or helping them, their straw men to hide Russian UBOs… no

We are a group of investigators, we have been working months to collect documents, testimonials and we are going to reveal here the unexpected truth about ADVCASH to finish on all what you are all expecting to know here, who is behind ADV2…

Subscribe to this thread and stay tuned.

Dear Sir.

We are not going to answer nonrelated to ADVCASH questions, whatever as it is the beginning of the thread let us remind you the purpose of this section (EMI / banks how safe they are) and that the purpose of forums in general are to exchange information about everything including companies like ADVCASH which are going to endanger the funds of their clients. So we suggest if you are not interested that you are simply not going to read, whatever you will see over the weeks that ADVCASH is fully supporting scams, fraudulent businesses which are running out with the money of their clients therefore the topic of accomplice PSPs should also ring a bell for you.

I moved the thread to this section.

We are a group of investigators, we have been working months to collect documents, testimonials and we are going to reveal here the unexpected truth about ADVCASH to finish on all what you are all expecting to know here, who is behind ADV2…

Well when you are ready to reveal this evidence then feel free to start a new thread with the evidence. Until then don't waste peoples time by teasing them with a nonsense "coming soon thread".

Sorry but as your a new user with no history on the forum we cannot take you seriously

Thread closed.

What is this? Do you have something to share about Advcash or not?

Investigators or investigative journalists don't usually announce their investigation in advance, so I'm guessing you're new at this.

If you want to reach a wide audience with your information, you might want to start a new thread when you're ready to actually publish something. If we're on page 2 or more by the time you have some well researched, fact checked, and evidenced information, you will reach a much smaller audience than if post it in the first post of a thread. That's just the nature of how forums work.

I see Mr. @Martin Everson was faster than me this time. thu&¤#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads