Our valued sponsor

Revolut blocked account help

tonybkt

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I had my paypal closed last week so refunded many of the payments around 5k.

While my business account is still in the process of been opened I got the people to send the money to my revolut personal account by transfers

Today my revolut personal account is blocked and they have asked me "please clarify the purpose of your account " I don't want to risk my money no not sure what to say?

Thanks

Tell then the truth that you made an error of judgement in using a personal account for business.

Reactions: tonybkt
Just explain the situation and what you are doing. With a little compassion on their side you will be ok. Don't bother lie as they and you already know the truth.

Hi, I will say :

Hi, my account is for usually for personal use.. But while I am waiting for my business account to be setup I had some people pay into my personal account. Apologies for this I didn't know it was not allowed and I have made a error of judgement.

You think that will suffice?

Hi, I will say :

Hi, my account is for usually for personal use.. But while I am waiting for my business account to be setup I had some people pay into my personal account. Apologies for this I didn't know it was not allowed and I have made a error of judgement.

You think that will suffice?

That sounds good. With luck they may speed up your business account opening and allow the funds to be shifted. Good luck.

Send what you have.

Just tell them you don't have it and explain why as you just said.

Latest Threads