Right VPS in Europe ....

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I need a right VPS to host a forum and I wonder which plan (hostsailor.com or rockhoster.com) I should follow?

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to those who want to run commercial websites.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. They have been around a while and I like and trust them.

NadinM

QHoster.com and asvhost.com deals are worth trying.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

kwizin

ASVhost.com and hostplax.com deals are the best out there.
Based on recent and prior interactions with their technical support team, I have been very satisfied with the responses as well as a sincere interest in serving my needs.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I am 100% happy client, highly recommend Rockhoster.com EU hosting services. They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me.

Generic

rockhoster.com is a good option so you can go ahead. Also I have used libertyvps.net some time ago. Not bad as well.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service).
I have been with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for over 8 months and I have no complains so far.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Really cool experience. Rockhoster.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
I also like their 1-Click App Installer with the help of which I have an opportunity to install 350+ popular apps.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Rockhoster.com is a reputed EU web host. So far reliability has been great as well.
Can't complain about anything. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.