Our valued sponsor

Scammed by a Trusted Member on here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkpenton

Jul 25, 2019
Visit site
Around 3 weeks ago I was speaking to a trusted seller who goes by the name of @khan about a few items and solutions I needed for my business and he said that he can provide these for me at a price.

Communication was quick and back and forth up until the payment. As soon as I sent him the money I didn't hear from him once again. I might also add that the sum sent to @khan was quite large and this is super strange.

I sent him several messages asking for an update but I don't get any reference back from him. I can see that he's logging in here every now and then but still nothing from him. Each passing day it looks more like I got scammed by a trusted member who also makes part of the mentor group.

I have also got in touch with the admin about this issue and he has yet to give me an update about this.

Has anyone ever bought any services from @khan ?

Thanks

Yup 48 hours and the BAN hammer will smash the tabel!

I might also add that the sum sent to @khan was quite large and this is super strange.

Can I ask how much the sum was? Perhaps Khan will respond to this allegation soon.

I really doubt he will respond anytime soon, been trying to get a hold of him for weeks now. It was more than € 2,000. I also have the conversation between me and him leading up to the payment and then himself confirming he received the payment. I can assure you it's not an allegation, it's exactly what happened.

Hello,

Got the message from Admin and seen your thread on the forum. I will get back to you within the next days in the beginning of next week and sort it all out. There has been a lot of troubles these weeks which is not an excuse but just an explanation.

I stoped taking new orders for a while already.

Thanks & sorry, lets get it sorted out.

And the BAN hammer arrived, thread closed, no further replies allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads