Our valued sponsor

Scotland yard Jurisdiction and taxation?

Excuse my ignorance but what is Scotland-yard jurisdiction?

Excuse my ignorance but what is Scotland-yard jurisdiction?
Elementary my dear Watson,
Scotland Yard (officially New Scotland Yard) is a metonym for the headquarters of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS), the territorial police force responsible for policing most of London.o_O

if seriously, I think OP is talking about Scotland
it is very similar to England
few years ago there was a big difference between incorporation in England and in Scotland, but for now it is completely the same
and Sctoland has much dirtier reputation than England, because of a lot of Russian laundromats, registered as Scottish LP ("SLP")
80% of SLPs are owned by Russians,
90% of SLPs are registered on 3 addresses in Glasgow

looks like 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR is the biggest office in EUsmi(&%
5,275 Companies in G2 4JR, Bath Street, Glasgow - Endole

Reactions: W4rhol
Scotland Yard (officially New Scotland Yard) is a metonym for the headquarters of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS), the territorial police force responsible for policing most of London.o_O

if seriously, I think OP is talking about Scotland
it is very similar to England
few years ago there was a big difference between incorporation in England and in Scotland, but for now it is completely the same
and Sctoland has much dirtier reputation than England, because of a lot of Russian laundromats, registered as Scottish LP ("SLP")
80% of SLPs are owned by Russians,
90% of SLPs are registered on 3 addresses in Glasgow

looks like 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR is the biggest office in EUsmi(&%
5,275 Companies in G2 4JR, Bath Street, Glasgow - Endole

Please advise about taxation? how the tax working there?

lol :D

most of banks will accept it

but, for example, CIM bank does not accept LPs and LLPs, which have offshores as partners

Thank you for this example!

What do you think about the attitude of the banks, when in Company house will be such record about Persons with significant control: The partnership knows or has reasonable cause to believe that there is no registrable person or registrable relevant legal entity in relation to the partnership?

Or maybe banks even didn't look to Company house records?

Thank you for this example!

What do you think about the attitude of the banks, when in Company house will be such record about Persons with significant control: The partnership knows or has reasonable cause to believe that there is no registrable person or registrable relevant legal entity in relation to the partnership?

Or maybe banks even didn't look to Company house records?

it depends on bank
most of banks may reject your application if you have such notice in Companies House

Latest Threads