Our valued sponsor

Secure and Anonymous offshore company how?

taxman

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have been reading this forum with great pleasure for years but never signed up actually for an account here. When reading all the information it seems logic but on the other hand also overwhelming and complicated. So I'm sorry to ask again, how can I setup a secure and anonymous offshore company?

I would like to know:
  1. what is the offshore jurisdiction that will offer me most anonymity
  2. what is required to secure my assets in this entity
  3. what offshore bank account am I looking at

All required documents including bankers reference and even personal visit is all not a problem.

Actually, you'll have to decide which country you want to go for offshore business. It depends on many factors, your type of business, your nationality, your capital etc. If you have IT related business than Netherlands will be your best choice, if adult or pharmaceutical business then Africa. But in overall you could choose Cyprus or Bahamas or Singapore for business friendly stable environment.

Actually, you'll have to decide which country you want to go for offshore business. It depends on many factors, your type of business, your nationality, your capital etc. If you have IT related business than Netherlands will be your best choice, if adult or pharmaceutical business then Africa. But in overall you could choose Cyprus or Bahamas or Singapore for business friendly stable environment.
I'm just curious, why adult and pharmaceutical business is good in Africa? I understand IT related is the best with Netherlands but not with Africa on adult and pharmaceuticals.

I'm just curious, why adult and pharmaceutical business is good in Africa? I understand IT related is the best with Netherlands but not with Africa on adult and pharmaceuticals.
did you ever found a solution for this? I know this is a very old thread but still it may be interesting for some of us to figure out how to solve this issue.

I believe what worked in 2016 does not work in 2021 any longer so you will have to seek information other where for instant in the closed forums of mentor gold.
very true, as you may lead from the discussions in the mentor group gold then things have changed dramatically since then. Today it will cost money and a lot of knowledge to stay under the radar and keep things legal while respecting your privacy.