Our valued sponsor

Selling a large amount of cryptocurrency. Best OTC / P2P broker?

ace543

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I have a friend who wants to sell a large amount of cryptocurrency (>1.5m USD) without tx obligations.

What is the best method? From my research I see that selling OTC is the best way for large amounts, but is it private?
If he wanted to minimize his tx obligations, could he have the buyer wire to a Singapore account? Would I need to use a Singapore exchange to qualify for the 0% crypto tax in Singapore?
Can he do this as a US citizen or will that be a limiting factor?

If anyone has experience of advice on this I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Reactions: troubled soul
okay let me just think a little bit here. You have a friend who has $ 1.5M in bitcoins, you say he does not know how to convert them into money "privately" as you write. hmmm I think if I had a friend who had for 1.5M US $ bitcoin then I would say he should talk to one of the really big bitcoin companies in Switzerland and get a good solution.

The chance that you will find someone here on the forum who can just exchange the kind of money anonymously that is probably very small in relation to the risk of losing the alleged fortune.

Take it as a kind advice from a friend.

A private sale is your best option for your "friend".
Tax depends on your Singapore set up also has the account seen that kind of money.
Is your bank crypto friendly
You need to show origin as to where you bought them from for AML.
Thank you for this advice.

okay let me just think a little bit here. You have a friend who has $ 1.5M in bitcoins, you say he does not know how to convert them into money "privately" as you write. hmmm I think if I had a friend who had for 1.5M US $ bitcoin then I would say he should talk to one of the really big bitcoin companies in Switzerland and get a good solution.

The chance that you will find someone here on the forum who can just exchange the kind of money anonymously that is probably very small in relation to the risk of losing the alleged fortune.

Take it as a kind advice from a friend.
great advice! Thank you

Reactions: sonato

Latest Threads