Server to buy from a decent provider ...

kwizin

QHoster.com and yourlasthost.com servers are attractive for hosting a forum, so which way is better to follow?

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I like QHoster.com web hosting accounts. For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.

JustinF

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com accounts are worth trying.
Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Recommend QHoster.com for those who want to run commercial websites.
Honestly I like the work they do for me. Can recommend their hosting for those who are looking reliable place to host their web sites and keep them online and accessible for visitors.

Lakmis

These hosts - QHoster.com and Yourlasthost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services which are full-featured and low cost. They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Go ahead, QHoster.com have a superb reputation in the hosting services market. They offer +30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and many more.

NadinM

Guess servers from asvhost.com can be good for you.
Great customer support : this host offers day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I like them, QHoster.com team accept lots of payments:
Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Latest Threads