Server to buy from a reliable provider

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by Lakmis, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Lakmis

Lakmis New Member

Two hosts are in my mind: HostWinds.com and QHoster.com as their plans are attractive for me and I wonder which one would you use be9ing in my place?
  2. cyprus123

cyprus123 New Member

3. cyprus123

cyprus123 New Member

4. Generic

Generic New Member

swisslayer.com recently started accpeting Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and that really makes them cool dedicated server provider.
  5. Brunoweb

Brunoweb New Member Entrepreneur

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at centohost.com and their low-cost powerful servers.
    Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host.
  6. Deepbreathe

Deepbreathe New Member Entrepreneur

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a Hostwinds.com customer.
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
  7. NadinM

NadinM New Member

Don't hesitate to switch to hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com. They make your IT life easy and you can go on with peace of mind.
  8. Machisko

Machisko New Member

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. This coupon offered by Hostwinds.com team.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
  9. kwizin

kwizin New Member

Have a deal with services from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.