Our valued sponsor

Setting up a Marshall Island Company to minimize copyright investigations?

FFLC

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, I am reseaching about to setup a Marshall Island Company to minimize the chance getting trouble of using unauthorized digital Content.

Note that copyright Owners' won't care unauthorized use of their content. The purpose is to avoid authorities investigation when competitor reports it.

Related Topics: The whole story and background are here.
Another thread with similar topic

So assume with this setup:
- Setup a Offshore Marshall Island Company. Myself as Director and Shareholder.
- Conduct business from my home country.
- Work with Verotel and use their Bitsafe to move money.

Questions:
- Some digital products are forbiden to sell from my home country (Assume adult content). Can I now sell them worldwide using this setup?
- Assume somehow my home country authorities get court order from Netherlands, forced Verotel to disclose my info. Now my home country authorities know I am resident using offshore Marshall Island Company to do business.
Can I be protected from Marshall Island Law where is no law about unauthorized use of foreign content?
- If thats so, why Marshall Island has not yet been the pirate paradise?

- Some digital products are forbiden to sell from my home country (Assume adult content). Can I now sell them worldwide using this setup?

You need to ask a lawyer from your country about this. If you get sued, it won’t be much use to you to point to an online forum.
Chances are low though - you can’t sell Marihuana in Malaysia, just because you register your business in the Netherlands or ship the orders from there. The same principle will likely apply in most other cases. The only way I can imagine you might be able to avoid trouble is if you can somehow show that you were only a passive investor in the business. But like I said, talk to a lawyer.

You need to ask a lawyer from your country about this. If you get sued, it won’t be much use to you to point to an online forum.
Chances are low though - you can’t sell Marihuana in Malaysia, just because you register your business in the Netherlands or ship the orders from there. The same principle will likely apply in most other cases. The only way I can imagine you might be able to avoid trouble is if you can somehow show that you were only a passive investor in the business. But like I said, talk to a lawyer.
Yes I know the perfect solution would be local Marshall resident doing this business. And Let me be the non operating investor. No copyright sued for 100% foreign work there.

selling forbidden adult content to worldwide won’t be any trouble For him in his country too.

For this setup, the guy has to have strong local connection. I can’t do that. That’s why I am researching offshore setup so better serve this purpose and avoid the risks.

Latest Threads