Our valued sponsor

Setup a software company – no need to reduce taxes

Limbojoe

Jan 16, 2019
Visit site
Hey guys,

I’m pretty new to this forum and could need your experience and creativity how to setup a software selling company, as far away from Europe’s laws as possible.

About our situation:

We’re a development crew with residents in France/Germany (one has a double citizenship Moroccan/French.) We’re offering a cloud bot system for a big videogame, which allows users to generate an internal currency of the game. In fact nothing illegal, but we wouldn’t be the first crew to get trouble with the Gaming-Mafia and lose. Our software could also never fit the requirements of GDPR of the EU. Since our project starts to grow massively at the moment, we want to be prepared to move it out of the EU into a 3rd world country as soon as we hit the critical point, where it isn’t “underground” enough anymore.

My intentional thought is it to found a company wherever in world, collecting all the income over there, pay the pennies for hosting and bill this company from another company in Germany with consulting services. So our goal is to get rid from law risks at a reasonable price. Could you please tell me, if this is a realistic idea and if so, how to get started?

Joe

Hey Joe,
with 3rd World country you mean offshore ? There are several ways to solve your 'problem'. Collecting income with this company requires Banking , Payment services which is a crucial point

You will get a very hard time to find a payament processor offshore and which is willing to do the payment processing for your business. Most often they will start with a very high processing rate say 10% and up + a per transaction fee! That said, you will see a hold back / rolling reserve by 10 - 20% everything will end up in a mess for you!

This is not something you want unless you have a 100% profit margin on your services and products sold.

On top of all of this you will see that non of the offshore processors around seem very trustworthy!!

Anyway, good luck with your business.

Hey guys,

I’m pretty new to this forum and could need your experience and creativity how to setup a software selling company, as far away from Europe’s laws as possible.

About our situation:

We’re a development crew with residents in France/Germany (one has a double citizenship Moroccan/French.) We’re offering a cloud bot system for a big videogame, which allows users to generate an internal currency of the game. In fact nothing illegal, but we wouldn’t be the first crew to get trouble with the Gaming-Mafia and lose. Our software could also never fit the requirements of GDPR of the EU. Since our project starts to grow massively at the moment, we want to be prepared to move it out of the EU into a 3rd world country as soon as we hit the critical point, where it isn’t “underground” enough anymore.

My intentional thought is it to found a company wherever in world, collecting all the income over there, pay the pennies for hosting and bill this company from another company in Germany with consulting services. So our goal is to get rid from law risks at a reasonable price. Could you please tell me, if this is a realistic idea and if so, how to get started?

Joe

I suggest you to get consultation with accenture.com. They handle GDPR and other headaches .

Latest Threads