Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

Starlights

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I have go around the world 100 times in more then 30 days now and it ends that i still very confused where to incoporate my business what country that is best solution for me and my business.? Please any advices?

I need this for my business working good:

1. A 2checkout payment gateway working fully.
2. 100% privacy and not my identitiy revealed.
3. I need a Duns number from my company i think for selling in my apps at google playstore and Apple store in my company name.
4. I need some business bank account or i could use payoneer as virtual bank i not sure what works best any advice here would bee great but i like payoneer simple solutions and not need go visit the country and reveal my identity when open a bank account.
5. I was looking at seychelles but i heard 2018 new rules there and you soon need nominee for hide you identity i do not know if that is true i was read it some were, anyways i need setup a company that not change pricay rules in the next coming 2 or 3 years for have 100% privacy and work with all things i told about here.
6. I want as cheap solutions as possible i know if you have big money everything is easy more. my budget about 0-4500 usd to spend first year for open a business.

Sorry my bad english :) I hope any great suggestions would come up here and thanks in advance...

Welcome aboard :)

that not change pricay rules in the next coming 2 or 3 years
This is something no one can guarantee you for sure.

You can accomplish most of this with a Belize company with a Cyprus bank account and which is supported by 2checkout! The only thing I'm not aware of is Google playstore and apple, you may check which countries are supported there. As far as I remember there is a similar thread here on the forum.

6. I want as cheap solutions as possible i know if you have big money everything is easy more. my budget about 0-4500 usd to spend first year for open a business.
The budget is actually OK, you could easely setup a Seychelles or Belize company with nominee director and shareholder for this fee and also get a bank account opening included. It would still not exceed your budget.

A Belize company as @auric already mentioned would be optimal in your situation since personally I know it is possible to open a 2co account with such an entity.

Thanks for all answer and suggestions

When i setup a Cyprus bank i think my identity will bee revelead and that i need go visit them in Cyprus? or open up a skype video call where they can record the video call and later reveled my identity?

I will gor for Belize but do i need nominees for hide my identity 100% in a belize offshore company?

Then the last very importen question is can you sell apps with a Belize company ? Can i get a duns number with a Belize company?

I would like to have help for setup this 100% anonymous Belize company with duns number for sell apps in the stores and open up a cyprus bank account anonymous.

But i think there will bee problem with a Belize company if sell apps in the store because i think they want i have bank account in the same country that i have my business but i not 100% sure about this i need some expert help here because i could not find the answer on internet if work sell apps with a Belize company or seychelle company i need have it confirmed

Thanks for all answer and suggestions

When i setup a Cyprus bank i think my identity will bee revelead and that i need go visit them in Cyprus? or open up a skype video call where they can record the video call and later reveled my identity?

I will gor for Belize but do i need nominees for hide my identity 100% in a belize offshore company?

Then the last very importen question is can you sell apps with a Belize company ? Can i get a duns number with a Belize company?

I would like to have help for setup this 100% anonymous Belize company with duns number for sell apps in the stores and open up a cyprus bank account anonymous.

But i think there will bee problem with a Belize company if sell apps in the store because i think they want i have bank account in the same country that i have my business but i not 100% sure about this i need some expert help here because i could not find the answer on internet if work sell apps with a Belize company or seychelle company i need have it confirmed

To answer your questions:
1) I am not an expert with Cypriotic companies, Admin or Auric knows better than me.
2) As of today there is no public records for shareholders/directors in Belize. But we can't guess that it will stay like that for 50 years (and it surely won't last long), take the example of Seychelles. Your anonymity is still safe for now, but I would strongly advise you to go with nominees. Anyway, at the end the bank and your agent will know who is the "economical beneficiary".
3) You can sell what you want with a Belize offshore, except a few things that needs a licence, but selling softwares don't require one.
4) Ask google/amazon/etc directly if they need a bank in the same country where you incorporated.

One question: You sell your apps via Store(s), is it your store or is it marketplace like google, etc?
If it's google (or any US based company), you should contact google, because as google is US based company, and as Belize don't have a Double Tax Treaty with Belize, Google may apply a 30% withholding rate.

No that is not required, all is done remote!
I have not picked nominees because it is still anonymous from the beginning and I can appoint nominees later!
DUNS number yes, because all companies world wide are given that number check with Dun & Bradstreet | Grow Relationships Through Data

One question: You sell your apps via Store(s), is it your store or is it marketplace like google, etc?
If it's google (or any US based company), you should contact google, because as google is US based company, and as Belize don't have a Double Tax Treaty with Belize, Google may apply a 30% withholding rate.

Yes i sell my apps at Google Playstore and Apple Store.
Can you explain for me what is this 30% withholding rate in more detail and why they will apply it to my Belize company im not good at taxes how it works so i need a simple explanation for understand it better.
Is there any better countrys you would recommend for avoid this withholding rate and that you can open anonymous with no nomines like Belize?

DUNS number yes, because all companies world wide are given that number check with Dun & Bradstreet | Grow Relationships Through Data

If i try get a DUNS number for my Belize company do i need tell them my real identity or only the company adress and company name?

Can you explain for me what is this 30% withholding rate in more detail and why they will apply it to my Belize company im not good at taxes how it works so i need a simple explanation for understand it better.
Is there any better countrys you would recommend for avoid this withholding rate and that you can open anonymous with no nomines like Belize?
Setup a anonymous Belize corp (dark docs) and use a cryptocurrency provider like WorldCore, AdvanceCash or LeuPay!

Yes i sell my apps at Google Playstore and Apple Store.

If i try get a DUNS number for my Belize company do i need tell them my real identity or only the company adress and company name?

According to US law (and IRS, etc.) every US company that deal with any foreign company have to withhold 30% of any sent amounts and to give it to IRS.
If there is a Double tax treaty, the rate can be lowered or 0%.

Take a look at:
https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p515.pdf
and
the list of treaties that are in force: https://www.irs.gov/PUP/individuals/international/Tax_Treaty_Table_3.pdf

Setup a anonymous Belize corp (dark docs) and use a cryptocurrency provider like WorldCore, AdvanceCash or LeuPay!

Please, stop saying s**t.

according to D&B all companies world wide that is in their register get a DUN number you just need to ask for it!

But i read that you need more then just ask for the DUNS number you need fill in adress,name and other things for get the DUNS number and i think my adress maybe should bee in Belize for get it? or can i use my company's adress in Belize? I feel not many are expert on this area here on this forum

Talyn say this would not working so who is correct here? i confused again 2 people that say different things

Talyn talking about this withholding rate 30% that i need pay?

Who can tell me what is best setup for me? I feel they who are in this forum are not selling apps but i hope someone do it and can help me setup best solution for me for avoid this big taxes and bee anonymous

What do you think chances are that this will work? and what costs in CPA and tax lawyer we will look at?
You need an expert in this field, not a forum, sorry.

Another member @kekmaw is dealing with amazon and has the same issue, he fixed this with the help of flaththeory: they set up for him a wyoming llc and a UAE company. And he's now a tax resident of UAE.
He seemed happy with this setup.

I have the same issue as him and you, but I didn't find any good solution, that made me sleep well, so I am paying taxes in my own country.

@Admin I don't know for you, but I am a bit tired and worried to see people think and promote openly on a public section of the forum that dark docs is something harmless and OK. I personnaly don't care that people sell or use them, but basically it's forgery and use of forged documents. In lot of countries it could lead to a lot of time in a nice government facility if they get caught.

Reactions: Internationaloff
You need an expert in this field, not a forum, sorry.

Another member @kekmaw is dealing with amazon and has the same issue, he fixed this with the help of flaththeory: they set up for him a wyoming llc and a UAE company. And he's now a tax resident of UAE.
He seemed happy with this setup.

I have the same issue as him and you, but I didn't find any good solution, that made me sleep well, so I am paying taxes in my own country.

@Admin I don't know for you, but I am a bit tired and worried to see people think and promote openly on a public section of the forum that dark docs is something harmless and OK. I personnaly don't care that people sell or use them, but basically it's forgery and use of forged documents. In lot of countries it could lead to a lot of time in a nice government facility if they get caught.

If the Registered Agent discovers that a company was opened with FAKE documents, the RA can strike off the company from the Register and send a warning to the banks .

Be careful.

Reactions: negon
It is clearly that people not agree that dark doc is a good solution on this forum and some says it is a good solution. I want have a safe business in 10 years maybe 20 or 50 years so maybe dark docs is not a safe way to do this in a very long run.

Talyn where can i find this experts? I see many have same issues like me and sell apps but i never see any good answer to this when i search this forum. dark document is maybe only works for a short time that what i feel but i not sure about anything and i no expert at all that why i join this forum to meet some experts to help me find the right path for me and my business.

Reactions: Internationaloff

Latest Threads