Our valued sponsor

seychelles company + cyprus bank account and paypal is it possible

jaystefan

Offshore Agent
Advance Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi so if I register Seychelles company open cyprus bank account then I have virtual office in Cyprus for Seychelles company with documents proving that Seychelles company has address in Cyprus I connect to paypal through Cyprus VPS using such combination could that work????

How about contact person address is that important for paypal since account owner is company? Can contact person address be registered outside of Cyprus?

The company would be considered to be a Seychelles company located in Cyprus, I don't know if that combination will work. Also, you will need to buy a phone line or something that generates a utility bill or similar for the company in Cyprus, so that the company will have a utility bill available. Not sure if PayPal will accept a bank statement, if so forget about the utility bill.

Anyway, I would ask PayPal directly what requirements they have.

coala said:
PayPal and Seychelles company will not work at all.. Cyprus company and PayPal only if you find a Cyprus VPN provider and can get the required documents to provide to paypal.
and why you think paypal and Seychelles company won't work? Have you tried this? Assuming Seychelles company rent office in Cyprus they have docs about Cyprus address + bank account in Cyprus what's the problem in this case even company owner can rent flat in Cyprus to get address proof. ??? Because from other side Seychelles company according to IBC act can't do business in Seychelles they are by definition formed to make business outside Seychelles.

I think many here have tried to get something working with a Seychelles corp. and PayPal, unfortunately they failed for one or another reason. If you have a solution or you figure out how to get this work then I would be happy to hear about it, I think we are many here that would like to know how to do it.

Take into consideration that PayPal is country specific, means you need to have a Seychelles IP address, real address and passport, utility bill and maybe other docs...

Admin said:
I think many here have tried to get something working with a Seychelles corp. and PayPal, unfortunately they failed for one or another reason. If you have a solution or you figure out how to get this work then I would be happy to hear about it, I think we are many here that would like to know how to do it.
Take into consideration that PayPal is country specific, means you need to have a Seychelles IP address, real address and passport, utility bill and maybe other docs...
isn't it similar as with personal account let's say for example I'm German citizen with German docs and passport it does not necessarily mean I can't open paypal in say Cyprus, I can I just need Cyprus address and Cyprus bank account on top of that it's also possible to withdraw money to different country bank as registered in paypal so if you have registered paypal in country A it's possible to withdraw money in country B bank account with visa card although paypal said no before it was done....

Bottom line you don't know until you do it that's why I want to know real experiences without speculations....

No it is defiantly not similar to a bank account nor a merchant account, PayPal is PayPal and they have way different policies and regulations than the first I mentioned. So if you don't see the picture from all the post around here about PayPal then I would suggest you to approach PayPal directly, we already did this, but you may do that on your own to get a qualified answer to your question.

BTW: I have moved this post and yours to your own thread since this is not relevant for the OP!

I dont understood it really.

If i have a Seychelles Company and a Cyprus Bank Acc. and want open a PayPal Business Account, i need Cyprus Adresses & IP?

-> Cyprus Phone Nr., Adresses

-> VPN for IP

Pls help. :)

You need an VPN from the Seychelles in order to accomplish this as far as I can read from similar posts.

Hm, is very difficult to get a VPN from Seychelles.

We will have a lot of transactions at PP after Setup.

Can we make so?

-> Cyprus VPN and Setup a Adresse & Telephone Nr.

Would it be safe?

My fears are that PP aks later, if we make a lot transactions that the want proof of Company in Cyprus (Company would be in Seychelles) ?

Actually I don't know how people are managing all this. However, you are right they will sooner or later ask for some proof of address etc. so while the company won't have any water supply, phone / landlines the company will as well not be able to provide this proof:embarassed: On the other hand, we know that some have setup a Cyprus company and rented some office space in order to get the proof... but I believe that's only in the case where the monthly turnover may be more than average high.

Hi,

thx for your Quick Answer ;)

The Company who set up the Seychelles Company etc. for us, is located in Cyprus. They offer also a Office Pack, that means including a really Office with Mail and Phone Nr. for the Company in Seychelles.

If PayPal would ask some Proof of Adress, maybe we can send them a proof that the Company is located in Cyprus.

The monthy turnover from us would be very high, therefore my consids if the Set up with Real Office in Cyprus and Phone Nummber would solve the Problem with Paypal.

Well you mix things too much...but you may try and in that way do your own experience, if you succeed please post back here, or do so anyway thumbups

Latest Threads