Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company for trading offline

tax-consultant

Offshore Agent
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Want to know your opinion for a Seychelles company for offline trading?

Here is my short story.....

I will not trade online but have a real store in Germany / Hamburg where I sell some products (not relevant what Im selling) now I have a GMBH but can this be owned by a Seychelles Holding Offshore company?

If there is a better jurisdiction let me know as well please:)

Reactions: icecold
Im afraid that ForexGenius is right. You will be required to consult a local tax advisor and together with them figure out what may suite your situation best.

Honestly we have only very few who seek a offshore company for any offline activities but there are some for which a offshore structure fits.

Below is some old but still relevant even if tax laws worldwide have changed it may be for an profssional tax advisor no problem to make this a done deal.

The Rolling Stones have paid just 1.6 per cent tax on their earnings of £242million over the past 24 years, it has emerged.

Documents published in Holland show that Sir Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Keith Richards used offshore trusts and companies to ensure tax breaks.

Of the fortune they have accumulated since 1986 for royalties, they have paid just £3.9 million in taxes.

The revelation emerged after the three set up a will to ensure that their beneficiaries do not end up squabbling over their money when they die.

Stingy Stones avoid tax on £240m fortune | Mail Online

Second that, however it requires more than just a regular offshore company I would still highly recommend that you speak with a local tax advisor to help you.

You simply just need to structure your company and business correctly so even a offline business will benefit.

So do we speak a Offshore holding company owning shares in the onshore company?
As I read the OP then yes.

How does this works with offline business how should the cash flow be?
The short answer is net profit is transferred to the Offshore company where dividend are not taxed. If that isn't possible due to local tax regulations other items are required to make that happen.

averagejoe said:
So do we speak a Offshore holding company owning shares in the onshore company? How does this works with offline business how should the cash flow be?
Yes correct, I want the holding to be offshore and own the shares in my German GmBH the dividends are moved to the offshore holding which Im thinking to be in Cyprus or Seychelles still not really sure about this.

To hide money can be of several reasons, however, if you consider to do so because of any form of tax evasion you better don't do that. That said, the Seychelles is among one of the best offshore jurisdiction in regards to Anonymity and Privacy.

Keep in mind that from 1st December 2018 the Seychelles company register will be open to the public. You can also expect most other countries registers to follow as this is being pushed by OECD.

Reactions: Luigi
start a new thread guys rather than open a thread 6 years old!

Want to know your opinion for a Seychelles company for offline trading?

Here is my short story.....

I will not trade online but have a real store in Germany / Hamburg where I sell some products (not relevant what Im selling) now I have a GMBH but can this be owned by a Seychelles Holding Offshore company?

If there is a better jurisdiction let me know as well please:)
I would setup a holding company in the UK, BVI or CYPRUS not in any offshore jurisdiction which will pay immediately attention to your local tax office!

Latest Threads