Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer November 2012 - Order Now!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
November Seychelles Company Special Seychelles Company Formation Application :check:

Seychelles Company Registration fee: EUR 489,-

Renewal fee (2nd year fee) 499,-

This is included in the above fee and when you incorporate a new Seychelles Company:

• Registration of a Seychelles Company
  • Seychelles Office Address
  • Government Registration
  • Registered Office Address
  • Certificate of Incorporation
  • Memorandum and Articles of Association
  • Resolution of Subscriber
  • Director's First Meeting Resolution
  • Share Certificate
  • Directors Register
  • Share Register
  • Management Service Agreement
  • All documents Apostilled

NOTE: This is a special limited offer only available in November 2012, in order to claim your special discount for the incorporation of a Seychelles company you must order and make your payment before the 1st of December 2012.

To order please click Order Now! or refer to this thread in a ticket which can be send to us here: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Special discount on Bank Account opening in Cyprus and the Caribbean when you order a Seychelles company within the above mentioned period:

• Caribbena Bank Account in St. Vincent only EUR 50 (read more here, /forum/f5/caribbean-offshore-bank-account-100-anonymous-banking-secrecy-18458/ )
  • Cyprus Bank Account with any of the banks where we can help you open an account with EUR 350 (read more here Cyprus Bank Account )

Package Offer 1:

Seychelles Company Incorporation (with details above included)

Nominee Director

Cyprus Bank Account

Total Costs EUR 1.395

Package Offer 2:

Nominee Director

Nominee Shareholder

Cyprus Bank Account

Total Costs EUR 1.595

Package Offer 3:

Caribbean Bank Account / St. Vincent

Total Costs EUR 539

Required documents are:

- Copy of passport or other Government issued Photo ID, it is required to be Certified to be a True copy by a Notary, Law firm, Accountant or Bank.

- Utility bill in English not older than 3 months, need as well to be certified like above

- Current bank statement

All documents are send to us by e-mail, there is no need to courier the originals to us.

Average Duration to Incorporate a Seychelles company is between 2 and 10 business days, once the company has been registered we can proceed with the bank account which can take up to 14 business days to be operative.

Please contact us at Skype: CCLOGIC or Order Now! or submit your ticket here: Sales Department

Last edited:
This is great deal. Can everything be done in 3 weeks from now?

Yes within 3 weeks it is possible to get it all setup.

Yeah, from time to time there are delays, we are facing these at the moment as well. However, everything has and will always been sorted out and we do our best to get things done as fast as possible.

I'm all in for a Seychelles company, just waiting for a reply to my thread before I proceed. The offer is very tempting :)

I will most properly place my order later today :)

There is no need to travel to the Seychelles, Cyprus nor do you need to visit the bank if you don't want it. The entire process is handled remote.

Can we have debit card for bank account and company? What debit card in case?

I would like to know if there is a maximum allowed number of directors as well as shareholders for a Seychelles IBC.

There is no maximum but I doubt they will accept 1000 shareholders :0) FYI I received my Seychelles company incorporation package and banking welcome package everything is amazingly fine:thumbsUp:

spingo said:
Can we have debit card for bank account and company? What debit card in case?
Yes, all banks offer a debit card which can be used for Internet payments, to withdraw money in the ATM's worldwide and which can be loaded online.

You got an order, Transaction ID: 88Y80202RV169242G, please execute as soon as possible. I transfered 1600 for 2 SC companies with additional services.

murphy said:
You got an order, Transaction ID: 88Y80202RV169242G, please execute as soon as possible. I transfered 1600 for 2 SC companies with additional services.
Thank you for the order it is already in progress.

Yes please use the link to order or simply submit a ticket here; Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -